Reviews for Danny Phantom: The Rebirth
Totalfangirl01 chapter 30 . 2/22
That was AMAZING! I loved it!
So much action, romance, betrayal, death, shocking scenes (I swear I was gonna faint when you said Danny was dead), advice on why we should never watch a zombie mobie before visiting the town hero's grave, and beautiful/cute/sad scenes that made me cry... ;w;
It was so awesome! :D
great story so far

also if you like the marvel universe and danny phantom look up Marvel Phantom
scheffelman chapter 30 . 8/18/2014
The story is giving me mixed feelings, but I want to know if there is a sequel. Please tell me if there is.
brian chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
what dose he mean by leave? leave earth and never return, leave the ghost zone and never return, or something else.
zoxy2 chapter 30 . 1/26/2014
oooh, just as dramatic as the previous ending line, i am so loving this!
zoxy2 chapter 29 . 1/26/2014
ooh i liked the last line it made things seem very good, and absolutely dramatic, and what not, very very good! :)
zoxy2 chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
epic, he is as powerful as all get out!
zoxy2 chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
is gonna like come back to life or something, because now this is just depressing, and somehow just not right! :
zoxy2 chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
he shouldn't have a car because he isn't a real super hero! but then again your right giving him a "...mobile" does make him a thousand times cooler! :)
zoxy2 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
hopefully his bitch ass has a plan i don't want him to lose, and i hardly even like his character in the show, he always just annoyed me!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I know that some author's type everything in and when they up load it its missing a lot of words- or at least that happens to me- though that might be partially user error- I have found myself skipping words thinking that I had typed them but I still have more on it than what ends up being uploaded[I'm begginng to think I need to contact administration but it says my acount doesnt exist but I know it does because I can find it so I cant log in to deal with it- I think its obvious that their are words missing from the sentences- its fairly clear I typed it in but it failed to stick]- so I can see occasional errors,so unless their big or really really really really really annoying to me I probaly won't mention it.
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 30 . 1/21/2013
VGF:How in the freaking worlds does this epic story have so little reviews! I mean really! This has less reviews then mine and I KNOW this is better! I guess I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
Rarityfangal chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
U keep misspelling Observant
Lady Merp chapter 30 . 10/6/2012
Beutifully done story! Plenty of dynamics and suspense! Thank you for your hard work and dedication! -CC
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 30 . 10/6/2012