Reviews for And A Dead Man Can Speak
SenpaiNoSasuke chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Its good but I agree with you that it could have been better
I feel like there is a depth there but as a reader I cant really grasp it. It feels a bit like Im watching the surface of a lake while you want to show me wants in the lake. You get what Im saying?
JcRMaO chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I absolutely love your story!
Any plans of writing a sequel?
Emeralds chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
FatesMistake chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
The only thing I really see that needs to be fixed is the fact there is no second shock from Harry, no happiness, just acceptance when he awakes beside a man thought dead. The kiss at the end seems a little out of place, as well. Perhaps some minor speech, like the realization from Harry in a shocked voice as Tonks squeezes the life out of him about how he and Severus both survived, small smile from Sev, then they kiss after a short hug, to show their complete and utter shock and happiness at the fact that two men who presumed themselves to be the walking dead months before the battle were alive and well.
Nemhain2009 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awwwwweeee!
KnowingDivine chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Favorited because it made me go awwwwww and cry.
KnowingDivine chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Favorited because it made me go awwwwww and cry.
helga1967 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Cute tale
ashpeacelove15 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Holy Big Brown Cow! Why does this only have two reviews? Why aren't you given some Order of Merlin for Epic Writing? Why am I talking in questions?

Anyways! I always love a good Snarry and trust me... this is topnotch!

Well Done!
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I have to admit, I'm not usually a Snarry fan, but this story was just incredibly wonderful. I truly loved it! D In the right circumstances, with the right author writing it, Snape and Harry can be a great couple: and you've done that for me, so thank you :D
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 5/17/2012