Reviews for Pinpoint Conviction
HayashiOkami chapter 38 . 4/12
For some reason fanfiction hasn't been sending me alerts. I just happened to check up on it and see that it's actually finished!

Pretty chaotic ending, I must say, and kind of unexpected that Elyra is dead. But I do love how brutal you are to your characters and am looking forward to the last installment.
dicloniousprincess15 chapter 38 . 3/18
I just got done with this and I really enjoyed the last chapter of this story. I also can't wait for Pinpoint Desires. I bet it will be AWESOME!

-love, ashley
dicloniousprincess15 chapter 13 . 3/9
Is Aurelius Denotos the anti-christ in this story? Or just some sort of crazy madman that believes he's the one true and only God on earth? Please answer back and nice chapter. Altho the story is complete. I'm still only on chapter 14. I just can't stop reading this story. I hope for the sequel too. I think it was called 'Pinpoint Desires' I skipped ahead to the last chapter to see what the end was about. I have to say again, Nice chapter and wonderful story.
tetraforce theory chapter 38 . 2/10
Alright, now this series has taken over Kaede Lefenair's.
EliteSlayer103 chapter 38 . 12/22/2013
Well... as long as there are hidden diclonius such as dying hair and covering horns they can use the vectors and jumpstart the boom of their species just like humans they just wont die so the point is moot if they can infect men and thus preventing more human babies and stopping human reproduction so yea they won't kill them off long enough besides there's always hope.
EliteSlayer103 chapter 37 . 12/18/2013
Hmm... oh snap indeed it seems that im sensing a pattern in this trilogy mom gets killed niece gets killed then what next? Grand niece dead? Although to be honest there is one way to nring her back once the whole ordeal. Something tells me that garder will soon outlive his usefulness. Then there's cloning the two back like good ol vlad is back because he still has a purpose in this story.
HayashiOkami chapter 31 . 10/29/2013
For some reason I like the drastic change in Miriana. It's sad to see her go through this but pretty entertaining that she's asking Cents for help and he just strikes her down.
HayashiOkami chapter 27 . 8/10/2013
sorry I haven't been reviewing! Still reading, I love how chaotic Vladimir is. xD And how they're now stuck with two versions of him, as if one wasn't bad enough.
GeminiZKnight chapter 27 . 7/9/2013
Is it just me, or does everyone who sees a Diclonius ajina get an irresistible urge to take it out? Lol, anyways, great chapter, as usual. I love how you portray Kaede's personality in a different way depending on the situation she's in. One thing I don't like is the scene where Elrya gets drugged. It sounds like she was knocked unconscious, but when Cents talks to her, it turns out she's perfectly fine and as mad as ever. It's a little confusing, but that's only a minor detail. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Dreachon chapter 26 . 6/22/2013
As always another thrilling chapter and this one is just filled with so many juicy punchlines, oh I was cracking up at reading them.
GeminiZKnight chapter 25 . 4/20/2013
Total epicness! Kaede, Elrya, Garder, and everyone else versus the whack-job goddess! Can't wait to see how this ends. Also, poor Carentorzulan :(
HayashiOkami chapter 24 . 4/4/2013
Just to say, I have been reading this. xD Just haven't reviewed. I really like the potential in reviving Cents and this version of him just seems less...crazy. If that's at all possible with him.

I am thinking an entire rewrite of my EL story, So, the Cicadas Return and hopefully this time I won't hit a brick wall with the plot. I wanted to ask whether I should replace So, the Cicadas Return chapters or make a new story? The plot is pretty different, after all...

anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next with all this crazy stuff going on. Glad to see Garder can still hold up against Diclonius opponents, even one like the pure voice character.
HayashiOkami chapter 23 . 3/11/2013
Awesome developments. This situation between the Voice diclonius and Kakuzawa #2 reminds me of what Julius did in Lifeline...

and Garder continues to be a powerhouse even blind. :) Or maybe that's actually helping now? No extra stimuli to bother with like sight. And the Voice's powers are pretty neat, too.
DarkChiyo chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Too lazy to log in right now. xD
A great fight between Garder and Onyara. The special abilities are interesting. I hope Lucy will do some difference in the fight.

But I guess in the end it will be Elyra who must do the ass-kicking again xD.
Looking forward to the next chapter
Dreachon chapter 23 . 3/2/2013
Ha finally somebody shows up to make Aurelius shut up, the guy sounds more like one of those old records that just keeps going on and on. Great job.

You can rely on Garder to put people back in their place though now it seems that Kaede is going to cause trouble... again.