Reviews for Eroding
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I like the gradual evolution of their relationship, the secret nickname and the cute exchange at the end!
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Cuteness.
guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Lol i really liked this, it was pretty cute and funny. :)
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Why have a tail when you can have company? Great story, writing is fantastic!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Too short! It was too short! I want more. Where are they going on vacation?

Well, thank you for sharing. This was very good.
Arrington Blake chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
so this time i decided to keep a tab of all of my favorite quotes:

She can't help it when her lips quirk up slightly, and she knows he's got her.

"So I'll just pick up an asshole family man on business next time I'm looking for you."
He thinks about this. "Probably not the best way. But the fastest, for sure."

"You know they're going to ask me to tail you while you're gone."
She had expected this. "Good," she says. "I was going to tell you to come with me anyway."

this is also the most well written, defined, and interesting origin story i've read about the two of them. You nailed their characters perfectly.

Thanks for Sharing,
xoxo,
Arrington
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
great fic :) definitely adding it to my favs
epic how chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
freakin' loved this story. Their conversation in Shanghai, the landmine aftermath, and your ending. Masterful, as always.
1gwana chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Annnnnnnnnnnd you're 3 for 3. Loved this. :)
l chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Lol, i loved this! It was really good! Thanks for this. Natasha and Clint are awesome together. :D
LucianLoveNarnia chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I really liked this one. It gave insight to their background together and kept in character. I loved the part where they're discussing the whole "family man" situation. All-in-all, it was very good.

-LLN
fornwalt chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Wow. There were so many lines that I simply LOVED in this fic that I couldn't pick one to quote like I usually do. I simply adored the entire section where she finds him in the bar with that girl. I laughed so hard when he was talking about her lying in a ditch and him screaming for help with the wrong name.

I loved how it totally came true, too, except with her real name instead because they're just that in sync.

And the end. Perfection. I'd love to read about that vacation. :D
phylitr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Nicely done!

One thing: it seems that in this fic, Natasha and Clint see "Natalya" and "Natasha" to be two completely different names. Maybe I'm misreading that.

In Russian, "Natasha" is really just a nickname for "Natalya." They sound very different, but it's quite similar to "Katie" and "Katherine." So Natasha vs. Natalya might be a big deal to Clint-if he doesn't speak Russian-but it wouldn't make a difference to Black Widow.
Shojo-Chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was really awesome! I love the way you write, and you got their characters perfectly.
DanAlaya chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Great story. Made me smile right to the end.