Reviews for Road to damnation
starlight147 chapter 5 . 1/17
Hey this story is very good the plot you have is very good i think you should continue with it because you got skill believe it you got skill keep it up loving the story )
Andresome04 chapter 5 . 1/5
I really like this. Please continue it. Its really good! :)
spiritstar1134 chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Hey awesome story but plz update its an awesome story love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
well done thisi really good
Bat13SJx chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
I really enjoy reading your story. When i first read your story, i was instantly inspired to write a rango fan fiction somewhat along the lines of this one, but with different characters and different plot. It would be nice to finish what you have just started. You cant just leave a story hanging. You can leave it alone for a while, and maybe just staying away from it for a couple of days, weeks or so, could help you, and maybe it could inspire or modivate you to continue writing again. Its a very interesting story.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
OH DEAR LORD!

MONA IS ALIVE! I KNEW IT! My sister called me crazy, but I KNEW that Mona was alive!

Keep like this! I love this fic!
Bat13SJx chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
when i first started reading this story, i instantly loved it! please post up more chapters! :)
Captain Jones chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
I tell you before and I gonna tell you again... YOU ROCK!
Keltic 'Arrancar' Shadow-Star chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh, my gawd, even from the first chapter i love this!

Keep this up i want to read more!
Captain Jones chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
HA!

I knew that was a sequel!

I love to battle bettwein the Bloodwar and the cowboys, the way how you describe the facts and details is amazing, keep in this way.

kisses