Reviews for Asking 'Bout A Scar
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
The portrayal is EXCELLENT. I don't know how many of your stories I've read and reviewed and said exactly the same, but damnit if it isn't true.
MeganJanes chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was soo good! I love your stories! sad it was one-shot though! I would love to read more...:)
cassidy001 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
LOVEIT. Its a very sexy, reckless type of love that we haven't seen from chuck or blair in a while! Ahhhh, sooo adorbs. It would be so cute if, in much later chapters, blair accidently got pregnant but was too scared to tell chuck, because a baby wouldn't fit into the crazy, reckless, we're-here-today-gone-tomorrow lifestyle that they're currently living!
Joy chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I really enjoyed it and it is always nice to see a story from you.
vanillalatte86 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I liked it a lot!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was really great to read. Enjoyed it, a lot.
gossipgirllover123 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
this was great! love the dialogue you wrote
Stella296 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I liked this a lot. Nice way of using the song.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow, I'm not quite sure how to take this. I love your writing. Your BatB is my FAV ever! But I really hate feeding into the idea that Chair are in any way abusive. Him marking her as his "territory" is so wrong. Also, him wanting her to give up her future for his makes me sad. Blair should not have to do that! Plus the line about him not wanting to be Mr. Blair Wldorf? I hated that in the finale. :(

I just guess I sad by this that Blair has to prove herself so much. She's proven herself in the past but Chuck shouldn't WANT her to give up herself, or her own ambitions.

But maybe I read it wrong and it was meant to seem a little unhealthy?
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
"but all in all this was just random" yup, agree with you there. there was nothing bad at all about it was just a scene from their lives really. but still characters were all good and such.
fiona249 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I definitely enjoyed it, it's very good. I hope Chuck gets Bass Empire back, but more than that I hope he gets Blair forever :)
sallysally chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Enjoyed it. Please write more! Need lotsa stories to overcome the GG withdrawal syndrome. :)
Aliennut chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Loved it!
Nikki999 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Kind of sad it's just a 1 shot cuz I rly liked it :)
salbaby chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I loved it :) Hope you will update your other stories soon.