Reviews for Unconventional Love Story
mladymlord chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Really sad I've reached the end of this story! It was adorable to say the least and I hope you update it!
Achlois chapter 18 . 2/21/2013
Doctor Gabriel Novak...Do I spot a Supernatural fan? Haha. Good stuff, keep it coming :)
ForeverReadRed chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
Thank you for the update. I have been bitten by the Smash bug ever since those new photos of Jack and Kat on set came out. I have been waiting for the next chapter and here it is!

Poor Karen and Derek. I felt the angst and fear that Karen was feeling. This was just a great chapter. Please update again soon.
theaterdreamer15 chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
That was intense glad Derek and Karen are still strong through this :) Writing is as stellar as ever!
BeBraveAndUnique chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
DEREK!..:s
theaterdreamer15 chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
Love the father son bonding! Great to see Matthew have a bigger role good for him to go out there! :)
confusednikki24-7 chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
awww this was cute! i liked it! very interesting topic. loved the father son bonding discussion.
Rori Potter chapter 17 . 9/4/2012
Cut scene. Update soon.
confusednikki24-7 chapter 16 . 8/26/2012
awww cute! i liked it! it fits...well i can't wait to read more! update soon!
SSHGDMLOVE chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
This is great! How inspired to have the great-granddaughter in the show! I must say, some of it is a tad unbelievable, like the fact that Derek seems to have outlived Karen, and that both Derek and Ivy were alive to see 'SMASH' in the making, but overall it's so great! I'm very impressed!
ForeverReadRed chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
GOD, what a great chapter! Please post another one soon! I wake up each day hoping you post another chapter.
the.one.with.the.camera chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
OK so I think I have read this twice, just not the last two chapters and it still has the same affect on me every time. Love the story, hope there's more to it!
PenelopeK chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Love Love Love! Please update again soon :D
theaterdreamer15 chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Amazing once again! Please continue to update!
Rori Potter chapter 16 . 8/24/2012