Reviews for Hesitation
pistonsfan75 chapter 1 . 7/19
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
A very interesting and well written take on that moment. Great job!
peculiarities chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is really well written, and very interesting. I love Mulan, and it was great to see what someone thought of a moment that could be interpreted differently by everyone.
redridinghood101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is beautiful. I suggest you write an alternative to Mulan 2 because I wish to see your views on what would happen differently, because I certainly never thought about this. You are definitely right about it being out of character. You write very well
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I think I always saw that moment as just her torn between their prescribed plan and helping out someone it may have been hard to believe would actually need her help. Or even just necessary pacing so that the filmmakers could set up the situation appropriately. I like the angle you take on it though, and the possibilities of what a person could have done in a situation can rage impressively loud when someone they care about is concerned. I enjoyed your characterization of Mulan and your writing style draws the reader in and holds their attention well (at least it did with me _).