Reviews for Where Soul Meets Body
DomiStephens chapter 44 . 6/27
This is honestly such a great book. i started crying at the end it was so sad. You are such a talented writer. I like your use of the letters and you had such a powerful ending.
I LOVE IT!
this was beautiful. thank you so much. annie&finnick are beautiful. manny is so beautiful, and if i were to ever have a child, i'd love him like this story taught me to. everything about this is beautiful. you've made me feel for characters and their love and sorrows like they could be real. and it felt real, their love. it was what i clung to when i felt alone. you've taught me a lot. thank you again. have a nice day :)

ps. happy father's day to finnick odair
Mags!
Alisha chapter 11 . 4/25
Poor Annie The Capitol Is So Damn Crappy
Alisha chapter 9 . 4/25
Good Annies Story. I Love Finnicks Notes
Alisha chapter 2 . 4/25
Poor Annie. And Full Of Himself But Secretly Sensitive Finnick Is Awesome
Wizzabee chapter 44 . 4/24
This is an extremely beautiful story. You should be very proud about the world that you have created in it. I can't wait to read more of your work.
TropicalLover4444 chapter 44 . 4/19
Omg this is the best story ever All my friends call me Annie Cresta it made me cry sooo much when Finnick died but I guess no on e can change that
kira78910 chapter 1 . 4/18
This is honestly the best book (I'm aware it's a fanfic but it feels like a book) that I've read and probably ever will but may I ask you to continue your other one in Finnicks point of view? I know you're probably busy but it would mean a lot to all of us, and I mean it.
5sospenguinrock chapter 1 . 4/6
Hi this story is great
Jazzy chapter 12 . 3/23
Here's a tip: Try using "and" since in a sentence. When there were too many ands, I got really confused. But I love how the story's going great though :)
Oh my gosh in bawling and I don't want this to end cause I'll be crying even more. But it's a really great story.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 8 . 3/7
Damn, that dude was crazy as hell. Killing her after Annie did all the stitches is so stupid. *shakes head in exasperation*
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 4 . 3/7
Mags is so cute :) I love her :D
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 3/7
Oh my god. How will Annie survive the game if she just cries seeing a cat die? Oh my god. This sounds terrible.