Reviews for Where Soul Meets Body
This fic is legitimately better than the hunger games in my opinion. It is and always will be my bible for Annie and Finnick - if it didn't happen in this fic, I don't agree with it. Thank you for writing this haunting depiction of the lives of some of the most overlooked characters of the series. I think everyone should read this work to better understand Finnick and Annie and the world of the hunger games.
me chapter 44 . 8/31
O my gosh wow. I just finished rereading this story for the third time? Fourth time? I don't know but I LOVE it! Thank you so much for writing where soul meets body:)
Mrs. Obsession chapter 30 . 7/31
So this is probably my fourth time reading this fic and I just LOVE the way that even though Finn is in her mind, he is acting like himself instead of a projection of herself. I don't really make sense, but whatever, this fic is obviously incredible and a lifesaver. I tell friends about your fic because it all leads up to the "bedsheets" line from the books which is GENIUS and I love this and you and thank you. Also I'm too lazy to sign in but I go my mrs obsession too
DomiStephens chapter 44 . 6/27
This is honestly such a great book. i started crying at the end it was so sad. You are such a talented writer. I like your use of the letters and you had such a powerful ending.
this was beautiful. thank you so much. annie&finnick are beautiful. manny is so beautiful, and if i were to ever have a child, i'd love him like this story taught me to. everything about this is beautiful. you've made me feel for characters and their love and sorrows like they could be real. and it felt real, their love. it was what i clung to when i felt alone. you've taught me a lot. thank you again. have a nice day :)

ps. happy father's day to finnick odair
Alisha chapter 11 . 4/25
Poor Annie The Capitol Is So Damn Crappy
Alisha chapter 9 . 4/25
Good Annies Story. I Love Finnicks Notes
Alisha chapter 2 . 4/25
Poor Annie. And Full Of Himself But Secretly Sensitive Finnick Is Awesome
Wizzabee chapter 44 . 4/24
This is an extremely beautiful story. You should be very proud about the world that you have created in it. I can't wait to read more of your work.
TropicalLover4444 chapter 44 . 4/19
Omg this is the best story ever All my friends call me Annie Cresta it made me cry sooo much when Finnick died but I guess no on e can change that
kira78910 chapter 1 . 4/18
This is honestly the best book (I'm aware it's a fanfic but it feels like a book) that I've read and probably ever will but may I ask you to continue your other one in Finnicks point of view? I know you're probably busy but it would mean a lot to all of us, and I mean it.
5sospenguinrock chapter 1 . 4/6
Hi this story is great
Jazzy chapter 12 . 3/23
Here's a tip: Try using "and" since in a sentence. When there were too many ands, I got really confused. But I love how the story's going great though :)
Oh my gosh in bawling and I don't want this to end cause I'll be crying even more. But it's a really great story.