Reviews for Where Soul Meets Body
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
By far the best fanfiction I have ever read. I have always wanted to know Finnick and Annie's story and you provided it. Thank you!
FanaticomaticSuperTokienLover chapter 44 . 12/14/2017
Oh my God I’m crying! Thank you this was so beautiful.
Agata chapter 44 . 12/2/2017
Apparently every song will remind me of this piece of brilliant writing... Jess Glyne "Take me home" now, suits so well with Annie and Finnick, ugh, I am trying not to burst into tears because I am on a train right now thank you once again, it was beautiful in a powerful, heart-breaking and heart-mending way. If you'll never read my reviews, never mind, still sending my best wishes for you, probably across the globe (from Poland that is).
Guest chapter 34 . 11/28/2017
Apparently I cannot stop reading this story...and also I usually don't write reviews (I wonder if you'll ever read them ) but I have to. This story is so beautifully crafted, makes me want to cry (sometimes even cry actually) and gives a "katharsis" feel. Seriously I am thinking about printing it, and putting on the shelf right next to the original trilogy! Congrats ;) ps. #couplegoals this is exactly what I want my future relationship to look like (without crappy Capitol/torture stuff) 3
Guest chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
So hooked on your story! And isn't Of Monsters and Men "Little talks" like the perfect song for Finnick and Annie?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
I legitimately cried over this chapter... This is how good of a writer you are! Seriously, one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, thank you!
Lulu chapter 44 . 9/17/2017
Oh. My. God. This had me up till as late as 1am, desperate to finish the chapter. It was incredible. I laughed and cried and its was amazing. You have an absolutely amazing writing gift ugh you are so talented! I adored reading this it's so perfect and canon! So again I say. Oh. My. God.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2017
You are a brilliant writer. I feel as though I'm reading Suzanne Collins herself, talking about Finnie instead of Peetaniss, (only appropriate ship name for them)
doraviolet1 chapter 44 . 8/10/2017
Well done on this brilliant story. u have no idea how much tears I cry for this story! I cry so much throughout the whole story and get worst for last 3 chapters. last nite I cry until I fall asleep. Sad but hopeful ending. It took me 3 days to finish the last two chapters, cuz it's hurts me so much to accept Finnick's death. I totally understand for Annie's heartbreak moments cuz I feel the same too. the heartache is so real, well done on ur writing and capture well of Annie and Finnick characters. fall in love deeper with them after this story. they really deserved a happy ending. so glad that u have write another alternative ending for them. in this story their undoubtedly love for each other really touching my heart, I don't think Annie will fall in love with someone like that others than Finnick, they meant for complete each other. sometimes I wonder after Finnick died did Annie can move on and find another man and fall in love again. in my mind maybe there will be another man will make her smile and love her so much, she will be happy and have another good life with him but i know deep down she will not ever love the man like she Iove Finnick. your story prove me that. thanks for ur story. you should write more Odesta story. One of the best Odesta story that I ever read! well done.
doraviolet1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Well done on this brilliant story. u have no idea how much tears I cry for this story! I cry so much throughout while story and it worst for last three chapters. last night I cry until I fall asleep. so sad but the ending is hopeful. It took me 3 days to finish the last two chapters, cuz it's hurts me so much to accept Finnick's death. I totally understand for Annie's heartbreak moments cuz I feel the same too. the heartache is so real, well done on ur writing and capture well of Annie and Finnick characters. fall in love deeper with them after this story. they really deserved a happy ending. so glad that u have write another alternative ending for them. in this story their undoubtedly love for each other really touching my heart, I don't think Annie will fall in love with someone like that others than Finnick, they meant for complete each other. sometimes I wonder after Finnick died did Annie can move on and find another man and fall in love again. in my mind maybe there will be another man will make her smile and love her so much, she will be happy and have another good life with him but i know deep down she will not ever love the man like she Iove Finnick. your story prove me that. thanks for ur story. you should write more Odesta story. One of the best Odesta story that I ever read! well done.
Moonlight chapter 44 . 8/7/2017
Wow. I'm speechless. This story has been incredible journey that i have been following these last 2 weeks. It has been beautiful, sincere and romantic description of two lives that are meant to be shared and lived together.. The description was AMAZING and the way you've been writing about these characters has been truly amazingly beautiful and before anything - accurate. Their love is so deep, real and authentic. If you have ever been in love you know how it affects you..
The story was always flowing on great, but especially the quarter quell and the wedding were absolutely my two favourite things 3 i'm a hopeless romantic haha..
And Finnick has always been one of my favourites -and what has made him so -is his undoubtely love for Annie. She was also really compassionate and i think stronger than anyone else there ever was. The death of Finnick completely broke my heart. I loved loved loved your alternative ending, though. A beautiful Thank you for sharing this incredible story of these two amazing people. My favourite and i'll be reading this many times in my life again..3
Moonlight chapter 44 . 8/6/2017
Wow.. I'm totally and completely speechless. I just finished this story after reading it the last couple of weeks (i'm a slow reader haha) and now feel so empty. It has truly and honestly been amazing journey and incredibly romantic and awesome ! I really really loved how you portrayed Finnick and Annie. It was all really accurate and true, based on the books 3 And how the games really affected Annie so deeply. Especially when the Quarter Quell started it started getting really good and even better after those recovering months of Ann. This was a tiny silver lining to my summer and thank you so incredibly much for sharing it. You truly are amazing writer (like you have propably heard so many times before) and the description in the story was so lively and magnificent. And oh - all the poems and everything you made on your own, it all added so much depth and love :) i was going along with my emotions and and absolutely loved this story with all my heart 3 gonna read it again some day..;) THE WEDDING was the most sweetest and romantic thing in the history of fanfictions. But the death of Finnick more heartbreaking than i can ever even make out..
Heather chapter 44 . 8/1/2017
This is the best fan fiction I've ever read. Thank you
Rrit chapter 44 . 6/14/2017
I re-read this over the course of a week for the second time. I think the last time I read it was back in 2014. And WOW! This was just as good if not better than I had remembered. I think I cried more the second time around too.
oreohoho chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
I really love your portrayal of Annie and Finnick's relationship I think it's beautifulGreat job!
1,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »