Reviews for Where Soul Meets Body
doraviolet1 chapter 44 . 8/10
Well done on this brilliant story. u have no idea how much tears I cry for this story! I cry so much throughout the whole story and get worst for last 3 chapters. last nite I cry until I fall asleep. Sad but hopeful ending. It took me 3 days to finish the last two chapters, cuz it's hurts me so much to accept Finnick's death. I totally understand for Annie's heartbreak moments cuz I feel the same too. the heartache is so real, well done on ur writing and capture well of Annie and Finnick characters. fall in love deeper with them after this story. they really deserved a happy ending. so glad that u have write another alternative ending for them. in this story their undoubtedly love for each other really touching my heart, I don't think Annie will fall in love with someone like that others than Finnick, they meant for complete each other. sometimes I wonder after Finnick died did Annie can move on and find another man and fall in love again. in my mind maybe there will be another man will make her smile and love her so much, she will be happy and have another good life with him but i know deep down she will not ever love the man like she Iove Finnick. your story prove me that. thanks for ur story. you should write more Odesta story. One of the best Odesta story that I ever read! well done.
doraviolet1 chapter 1 . 8/10
Well done on this brilliant story. u have no idea how much tears I cry for this story! I cry so much throughout while story and it worst for last three chapters. last night I cry until I fall asleep. so sad but the ending is hopeful. It took me 3 days to finish the last two chapters, cuz it's hurts me so much to accept Finnick's death. I totally understand for Annie's heartbreak moments cuz I feel the same too. the heartache is so real, well done on ur writing and capture well of Annie and Finnick characters. fall in love deeper with them after this story. they really deserved a happy ending. so glad that u have write another alternative ending for them. in this story their undoubtedly love for each other really touching my heart, I don't think Annie will fall in love with someone like that others than Finnick, they meant for complete each other. sometimes I wonder after Finnick died did Annie can move on and find another man and fall in love again. in my mind maybe there will be another man will make her smile and love her so much, she will be happy and have another good life with him but i know deep down she will not ever love the man like she Iove Finnick. your story prove me that. thanks for ur story. you should write more Odesta story. One of the best Odesta story that I ever read! well done.
Moonlight chapter 44 . 8/7
Wow. I'm speechless. This story has been incredible journey that i have been following these last 2 weeks. It has been beautiful, sincere and romantic description of two lives that are meant to be shared and lived together.. The description was AMAZING and the way you've been writing about these characters has been truly amazingly beautiful and before anything - accurate. Their love is so deep, real and authentic. If you have ever been in love you know how it affects you..
The story was always flowing on great, but especially the quarter quell and the wedding were absolutely my two favourite things 3 i'm a hopeless romantic haha..
And Finnick has always been one of my favourites -and what has made him so -is his undoubtely love for Annie. She was also really compassionate and i think stronger than anyone else there ever was. The death of Finnick completely broke my heart. I loved loved loved your alternative ending, though. A beautiful Thank you for sharing this incredible story of these two amazing people. My favourite and i'll be reading this many times in my life again..3
Moonlight chapter 44 . 8/6
Wow.. I'm totally and completely speechless. I just finished this story after reading it the last couple of weeks (i'm a slow reader haha) and now feel so empty. It has truly and honestly been amazing journey and incredibly romantic and awesome ! I really really loved how you portrayed Finnick and Annie. It was all really accurate and true, based on the books 3 And how the games really affected Annie so deeply. Especially when the Quarter Quell started it started getting really good and even better after those recovering months of Ann. This was a tiny silver lining to my summer and thank you so incredibly much for sharing it. You truly are amazing writer (like you have propably heard so many times before) and the description in the story was so lively and magnificent. And oh - all the poems and everything you made on your own, it all added so much depth and love :) i was going along with my emotions and and absolutely loved this story with all my heart 3 gonna read it again some day..;) THE WEDDING was the most sweetest and romantic thing in the history of fanfictions. But the death of Finnick more heartbreaking than i can ever even make out..
Heather chapter 44 . 8/1
This is the best fan fiction I've ever read. Thank you
Rrit chapter 44 . 6/14
I re-read this over the course of a week for the second time. I think the last time I read it was back in 2014. And WOW! This was just as good if not better than I had remembered. I think I cried more the second time around too.
oreohoho chapter 1 . 6/7
I really love your portrayal of Annie and Finnick's relationship I think it's beautifulGreat job!
Grace chapter 44 . 5/7
This is actually the best thing I have ever read! Finnick's personality was absolutely perfect, even better than the books, I loved his protectiveness of Annie, his general sweetness and God just everything about him that you showed in more depth in this fanfic and Annie was so relatable and they were just absolutely perfect together, they were literally the broken pieces that made a whole together! Not only that, this fanfic almost made me accept Finnick's death and I was so so so angry at Suzanne Collins for killing him! I also love how this fanfic wasn't too steamy or anything, it was just really sweet and romantic 3
lizyeh2000 chapter 44 . 4/18
Loved your story , now favourited! Bittersweet ending
beebo87 chapter 1 . 4/16
I skipped school to finish this. It's so emotional and addicting.
Oh my gosh! That was emotional! I am up wayyyyyy past my bedtime but I had to finish this. It's so so so sad when Finnick dies. Poor poor poor Annie and Manny. It tugged at my heart strings when she said Katniss called 5 years later asking her why, she never healed. Annie deserves Finnck and Finnick deserves Annie. They should be together forever and I like to believe the concept if elisium
Puppy 17 chapter 25 . 3/1
Oh my god! That poem, WHAT A TEAR JERKER! Poor, poor Annie:( what is she going to do without Finnick
Puppy 17 chapter 22 . 3/1
Awwww that was so sweet. I LOVE MAGS!
Puppy 17 chapter 21 . 3/1
Wow. That sounded like an ending. This is the literal longest fic I have ever read! And it's so good! I love Annie and Finnick and I hate how he dies. You perfectly embody their characters and it make the so great to read! It's fantastic so far and I can't wait to read more! I just realized I still have an entire half a book to read and I'm excited. I noticed how her name is Annie Cordelia and I thout that Anne if green gables reference (intentional or unintentional) was hilarious! Can't wait to read more!
Puppy 17 chapter 13 . 2/28
When they said market I knew!
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »