Reviews for Game On
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Just reread this, still loved it as much as the first time!
EdelweissSparkles chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Haha love this! I can't decide whether I should laugh because they are adorably cute or try really hard to catch my breath from the hotness!
delia84 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Holy moly. How am I just now finding this!? This is hot ... smoking hot, like no words to adequately describe it hot. Whew.
Rangers042376 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Tie...tie breaker...I love it! That was deliciously hot. I love competitive B&B.
laffers18 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
. Mcsut. Smt. SMUT1. TIe. SMITH. Smut. My davoute thing Ever.

0velove love love tjis. Competiviey Booth and Brenna...Booth undon his ties...slowly. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...JE is oe lucky chick. Tie...oh ties.
hot4booth chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Creative, hilarious and hot!
Jewelbe11 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow! That was some serious smut. But, dint get me wrong I'm not complaining. I enjoyed the story especially the humor you threw in.
boneskittie chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I LOVED this! Very funny and steamy. And it was so good to see them at their competetive best, again.

While reading this I got the chorus of a pop song from the 70s stuck in my head. It goes: "My baby loves love, my baby loves lovin'. She's got what it takes and she knows how to use it."

Ha! I'll never think of that song the same way again. ;)
sunsetdreamer chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh. MY God.

This was competitive Booth and Brennan at their best ever. You just KNOW this is how they would be. The most heartbreaking thing in my universe is that Bones is not a cable show and wonderful plays like these are going to remain solely in our corner of the fic verse. Sad day. But seriously, lady, I was grinning from the very beginning. And then when I hit Brennan's scheme in the second scene, my crazygrin got a little bigger. By the time the two of them were engaging in their ridiculous powerplay, after the same thing but so ADAMENT that it be on their terms, I was laughing openly and often. I would give all the money I have to see this happen. Which really isn't a lot, but you know, it's the sentiment that counts.

I'm in the greatest mood of all time today, and it's the first day in months I've gone the fic marathon route. Coincidence? Probably not. Thanks for this. I've said it before, but I love that online, everyone's birthday feels like MY birthday, lol.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Nice way to end a stressful day.
jmbatt chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
That was a fun read. They are so competetive, and sex would be no different. Game on!
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Love how you've displayed their competitive streak! The whole tie and unbuttoned blouse thing reminds me of the scene in The End in the Beginning where Bren and Booth are getting ready to go to the club. Thanks for the awesome read!
jazzyproz chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was super hot. LOVED it!
Dyna63 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012