Reviews for Exhilarating
calhounariel97 chapter 17 . 5/4
chocolander chapter 17 . 1/13
Absolutely brilliant! At first I was a bit taken aback by your portrayal of Loki as a needy boy starved of affection and desperately in need of approval. But slowly, your Loki grew on me, and it fits with his actions, and the reality that actually his family is there to shower him with love and affection, but he's just drowning in his self-doubt and blinded by the urge to dominate everyone so that no one can ever reject him again. If you could also include his mischievous and sometimes even sinister side as he uses magic to manipulate people, it would show what a drastic change he has undergone in terms of his character development before and after he met Kara.

I did not expect this twist in chapter 17 that he could use his magic to heal, and that in turn would give him the adoration and recognition that he wants so desperately. Great job! Looking forward to the next chapter
wingchan7 chapter 17 . 12/5/2015
I really am enjoying this story, I hope you return to it so I can see how it ends.
Jade chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
You have to continue this story! Please I can't stand not knowing!
RedDeathLvr chapter 17 . 10/24/2015
Please finish this. Beautifully written.
LostInSpace33 chapter 17 . 9/14/2015
Please come back and finish this story! It's SO good, and judging by the reviews there are tons of us out here desperate to find out what happens next. You left us cruelly with the promise of a juicy next chapter, but that was nearly 3 years ago!
Irene01 chapter 17 . 9/12/2015
I don't know if you are going to write more about this story but let me tell you that, if you do, I will be there to read it! Its an amazing story, probably one of my favorites! I hope you are doing well and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter! From a French Fan :-)
Amazilia chapter 16 . 8/18/2015
This chapter was ON POINT. I'm super angry that there is only one more to go and it's obviously not over yet. UPDATE.
krashley09 chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
Noooooo, this can't be all there is! Please come back and finish it!
peachpaige chapter 17 . 7/6/2015
Nooooo. I just discovered this and realized now you haven't updated for 2 and a half years! Are you OK? Will you continue? I have to know what happens!
Lazy chapter 17 . 5/20/2015
neuuuuuuuuuu pls update this hurts me ;-; I love this story too much it's amazing
Xquisite-Mischief chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I kinda want to cry because you stopped this perfection of a really amazing story! It's official, this story is my favorite one! You have to write and I hope you find inspiration!

Kára is such a lovely character. I love her and how she is slowly turning Loki into someone who can be loved. Some parts are sad and I kinda feel bad for him.
lejeuparfait chapter 16 . 2/5/2015
Girl, I am not kidding, you need to come back and finish this story...It's killing me D:
multipazz chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
What a wonderful find! You have written such a lovely story. I wish you all the best in 2015 so you can be inspired to finish this gem. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
KatieMarrie chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Loved your story, I hope one day you'll find the inspiration to continue