Reviews for Exhilarating
Amazilia chapter 16 . 8/18
This chapter was ON POINT. I'm super angry that there is only one more to go and it's obviously not over yet. UPDATE.
krashley09 chapter 17 . 8/10
Noooooo, this can't be all there is! Please come back and finish it!
peachpaige chapter 17 . 7/6
Nooooo. I just discovered this and realized now you haven't updated for 2 and a half years! Are you OK? Will you continue? I have to know what happens!
Lazy chapter 17 . 5/20
neuuuuuuuuuu pls update this hurts me ;-; I love this story too much it's amazing
Xquisite-Mischief chapter 1 . 3/10
I kinda want to cry because you stopped this perfection of a really amazing story! It's official, this story is my favorite one! You have to write and I hope you find inspiration!

Kára is such a lovely character. I love her and how she is slowly turning Loki into someone who can be loved. Some parts are sad and I kinda feel bad for him.
paulajaey chapter 16 . 2/5
Girl, I am not kidding, you need to come back and finish this story...It's killing me D:
multipazz chapter 17 . 12/15/2014
What a wonderful find! You have written such a lovely story. I wish you all the best in 2015 so you can be inspired to finish this gem. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
KatieMarrie chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
Loved your story, I hope one day you'll find the inspiration to continue
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
Very good story why don't u finish it
Guest chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Wow this was just wonderful. I see that you have not updated for a long time but wanted you to know how magnificent your writing is.
AngelicRoses chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I'm a little new to the LokixOC fandom but seriously, you have some of the best characterization and writing style in all the history of, ever.

I noticed it's been a while since you've updated and I hope that everything is okay.

The pacing of this story is excellent and as a reader I can really see how Loki's and Kara's relationship has been steadily forming, and how deep their bond is slowly becoming - which makes me worried for what will happen in the future because Loki is clearly fighting the darkness inside him but at this point I'm not sure if he's going to win and I can't even begin to imagine how Kara is going to feel when things break down and and and and GOSH, PLEASE CONTINUE! QQ

...yeah... I just really love this story a lot and I just want your character and Loki to be happy at the end... 3

So please continue!
CayleeRenee chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
This story is so beautiful and you are a wonderful writer. You depict Loki perfectly and I'm eager for his romance with Kara to continue and grow. I really hope this story will be finished because you have done a wonderful job. I've been entranced.
Julie chapter 8 . 5/25/2014
I'm not really writing a review here, but just felt after 8 chapters I must let you know I am absolutely loving your story. It should be published. You have an excellent of English. Thank you for this story, I can't wait to keep reading. Oh, and I feel you've really captured how Loki would really be. Many stories have him too vicious, with no conscience. You've show the right amount of conscience and narcissism.
Neleothesze chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
A touching story. Will you be picking it up again at some point or is it abandoned?
The Prince's Phoenix chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Wow I cannot express how much I love this story. It is exactly what I've been looking for in a Loki/OC story. Your OC is so relatable and you do a lovely job bring out Loki's vulnerability. I saw that it has been a year since you've updated and that breaks my heart. A masterpiece like this should never be left unfinished. I do hope you keep going. I am dying for a first kiss and some deep romance. I'm your new biggest fan! Keep going, girl!