Reviews for have your cake and eat it, too
gust chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
you should extend this, to see how tony does the test chambers.
barber477 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Interesting indeed.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
WTF?
SimStars chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I was so hoping that there would be this crossover. And this was better than anything I could ever have imagined.

It's, just... wow. Although now Jarvis is kinda homicidal in my head...

And, now, I'm thinking about how likely it would be that Tony would cheat on all the tests, then take apart the portal gun and rewire it into something new?

:D Also, you write her really well, and I liked the comment about the one and only Moron with an M.
JustHappenedToBeHere chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awwwwww, that was cute! I totally ship this now!
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Yes! XD I love it! This is the most perfect ship ever.
StoryGirl.98 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow, I just noticed how good a couple JARVIS and GLaDOS would make!
You did a great job with this!
FullMetalCrayon chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
YOU JUST COMBINED MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS.
AVENGERS AND PORTAL?
YESYESYESYES.

Even if GLaDOS majorly freaks me out. And I think JARVIS is too cool to hang with the homicidal AI's, anyway.
This fic is beautiful, because it has Portal and Avengers, but also the writing style. A very serious take on a kinda lighthearted prompt.
Anyway, I love this. Keep up the brilliant work!
SubwayWolf chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
The only word to describe this is "perfect". Not sure how I came across it on this site, but I'm sure glad I did. Good job. Love it!
Shrrgnien chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Have I mentioned, Fred, how much I love it when I can follow your stories? Because you're such a brilliant writer, and it makes everything so much more enjoyable when you can really get into the story. _

Also, I still haven't seen Avengers and I already ship GLaDOS/JARVIS, now.

Because this was all fluffy and sweet and adorable in the slightly-disturbing way only GLaDOS can quite manage.

Final verdict: Hearts. _ All the hearts. Luffles and hearts!