Reviews for Champion's Lullaby
OtaOutau chapter 28 . 7/10
this is so super cute and honestly one of the most realistic poly fics I've read, I really hope you continue writing it
I hope you choose to pick this story up or confirm you've stopped writing for it. This was extremely well written and a wonderful journey for the reader. The characters are very likeable and relatable. Thanks for writing it, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Greeniron chapter 28 . 3/26
I'm really enjoying this and I hope you get a chance to get back to writing it at some point. Thank for sharing!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 28 . 1/23
More please!
dantexsin chapter 28 . 1/21
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update! I am starting a riot unless you update!
musme chapter 28 . 1/14
I love it very much!
thanks
CheekyChamp2015 chapter 28 . 12/28/2015
Update.
ReusableMermaid chapter 28 . 12/25/2015
Ah please update I love this I need more :D
lizira chapter 28 . 12/18/2015
please most amazing story I fell in love, blessings for your beautiful mind I will wait with Asias most chapters
Kajje chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Your story could have been so good for me. So, sooo good. But Self-Absorbed-Hobbit appeared out of nowhere in the most fantastic Kurry relationship and... eh, I'm so f*ckin' sad :(
Ashawyn Frost chapter 17 . 11/9/2015
That Robins/Harry performance was pure gold, I'd actually really want to see it! Normally I hate reading songs and performances, but that. was. awesome. Good job!
forgiving chapter 28 . 10/26/2015
Please update, this is one of the only decent story's for this pairing...
YueLilianPotter chapter 28 . 10/24/2015
OMG!
I love it. Just finished reading up to the current chapter and you absolutly have to continue soon. PLEASE! ! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 10/1/2015
Thank you for writing! I love it so far though I am so curious about what will happen next! Update as soon as you can :*
Lady Grim Reaper chapter 28 . 8/30/2015
Great story! I love your "Harry" character. A lot of creative vein!
1,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »