Reviews for Champion's Lullaby
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 28 . 4/1
This story is amazing! Your characters are very realistic, and also very true to the originals in most places. You definitely did both of these fandoms justice! Your character and relationship development is also done very well, and your plot is fantastic. I think this story suits your writing style perfectly. I can't wait to see your next update!
leylinjan chapter 28 . 3/31
Okay. I must admit, I'm sold. Totally sold on the whole Kurt-Harry-Blaine thing. Congrats on changing my mind so drastically - it doesn't happen that often ;)
(Actually, I was sold quite a few chapters ago, but SEMANTICS... hehe)

LOVE THIS STORY
leylinjan chapter 12 . 3/31
"During turbulence, I will tell them we hit a reindeer."

BEST. SAYING. EVER. !
leylinjan chapter 11 . 3/31
Okay, I'm not converted yet, but the way you are going at it IS kinda cute...
leylinjan chapter 7 . 3/31
So, I'm still sad that it is a 'Blaine-Kurt-Harry' thing because I really don't like Blaine, but I just love Kurt and Harry too much to stop reading. Even in the show I never really liked Blaine, because he was just too 'Warbler-ly'. I never really got over how he treated Kurt in the beginning, and I never really felt that he changed all that much. However, I adored Kurt in the show as well and thus kept on watching.

Love your story and will probably read all of it, even though I wish it could just be Kurt-Harry.
leylinjan chapter 3 . 3/31
I LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S MAKING MY DAY AND I'M SMILING SO MUCH I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AND I LOVE YOU and I'll probably read this about an ... uh ... infinite number of times in the future.
I liked this so much I read it in one sitting. Can't wait for more.
LittleJazzy37115 chapter 28 . 3/19
Please update.
Fitz-Leo chapter 8 . 3/19
Hi, okay, I just want to apologize because I won't be able to finish your story. There's a lot going on in my head for why but it simply boils down to the drama going on between Blaine, Harry, and Kurt - mostly that Blaine is the unfavorite as of the end of chapter eight. I could only make it right chapters before pulling out because I guess I'm a little sensitive to Blaine's treatment? Idk.

It's just, he almost gets bashed under the guise of obliviousness and I guess because we never really see anything significantly internal from his pov that he seems one-sided? Like there is no more to him than upholding the perfect Warbler persona and model student.

As of chapter right we don't really get any day in the limelight chapters for him. Everything is seen from Harry or Kurt's side. Even the secondary characters get a bit more screen time and it just seems a little unfair? We don't even get a chance to see Blaine in a sympathetic light because the earliest interactions between him and Kurt while cute were stilted and dry.

Idk, this might have been your plan all along and nothing I've said is particularly unknown to you. In this event then we'll done! If not this is where I leave you. I'm truly bummed because I love and adore your writing and style and overall positivity in your post script.

It's just I don't know I wish Blaine were better and treated better and I just can't see how this will develop into a healthy, well-rounded poly ship (I completely live for poly ships which is why I decided to read this xD) you know, I read the summary so fast that I assumed Harry and Blaine were going to form a base couple first since it was stated he was oblivious. I thought he'd end up with Harry and then notice whatever feelings he had for Kurt. Shame on me, lol.

Well, I guess I'll just leave you be and wish you well on the rest of the story. Sorry I couldn't finish it :(

- Jas
chronodaimon chapter 28 . 3/17
Great story. great pairing. love it. Love the luna humor. Great plot. Can't wait to see more soon. Please update soon
difficultone92 chapter 28 . 3/3
More please?
twin of a sister chapter 28 . 2/20
Holy crap, YOU UPDATED!

Do it again, soon please! x
icyquest4 chapter 28 . 2/14
Pleasse update more often!
NickyNakoleT chapter 28 . 2/13
This story is amazing! I adore everything about it. Please continue to wow and amaze. Can't wait until the next chapter.
MiracleButterflies chapter 28 . 2/11
I read this in the span of less than a week and what can I say, what a rollercoaster, I have not had this many feelings from a fanfiction in a while, well done I hope you continue and you find a job that makes you happy
1,820 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »