Reviews for Champion's Lullaby
leylinjan chapter 8 . 1/11
love love LOVE this story - my favourite scene is still the one with Ron, Harry and Hermione after the Gala right in the beginning, but everything in this story is just so awesome!
Lady Rosencrantz chapter 28 . 11/29/2016
Le sigh (。•́︿•̀。)
beccatum chapter 28 . 11/26/2016
Please please please please please please update soon.
Umbra Drachen chapter 28 . 11/24/2016
Please update this!
Whatever I See chapter 28 . 10/19/2016
Hello, just wondering if you have abandoned this story? Mostly because it is nearing the two year mark since you last updated. If you have, oh well. I really hope you haven't as this is one the few stories I have actually cared about more than three months since it was last updated. Either way, good luck with the rest of (if any) your projects.
Dudly chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
I absolutely love the description of their loyalty to Harry by percentage - and it's amazing because none of them love him any less, but the fact that Ron is down with Harry's ideas 'no questions' asked 90% of the time really just makes me smile a lot - and that Luna is 100% always always behind Harry is also just... perfect. There's something about that kind of loyalty that really is more convincing than friends just making the usual threats of "You hurt him/her I hurt you". It's more of a "Us against the world" even if they actually did/do like Kurt and others. And it's strong and powerful. :D
Guest chapter 28 . 9/3/2016
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Haha Blaine 's actor plays Harry now so it's really Harry/Harry/Kurt lol jk
imjustrandomlyawesome56 chapter 23 . 8/28/2016
I hate you. I legit hate you. I was happy and excited thinking that
OtaOutau chapter 28 . 7/10/2016
this is so super cute and honestly one of the most realistic poly fics I've read, I really hope you continue writing it
Guest chapter 28 . 6/26/2016
I hope you choose to pick this story up or confirm you've stopped writing for it. This was extremely well written and a wonderful journey for the reader. The characters are very likeable and relatable. Thanks for writing it, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Greeniron chapter 28 . 3/26/2016
I'm really enjoying this and I hope you get a chance to get back to writing it at some point. Thank for sharing!
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 28 . 1/23/2016
More please!
dantexsin chapter 28 . 1/21/2016
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update! I am starting a riot unless you update!
musme chapter 28 . 1/14/2016