Reviews for Princess Needs a New Hobby
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Creepy...
Magyk Knight chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hyōrinmaru in dragon form then human just to confuse people
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I would personally like to see Zangetsu meeting Kyoka Suigetsu, Aizen Souskuke's zanpakuto.

Please continue! I like how you describe Benihime. She's insane, but highly amusing. She and Urahara Kisuke are made for each other. Both are crazy, but Urahara's a bit less psychotic.

CT
Shadow.00.Exia chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I liked this fic you should

Let Zangetsu meet with the other Female zanpactoe to see what there reaction is and let him matterialize as Tensa Zangetsu
AshesAndDreams chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awesome, I like how you portrayed her. Kind of creepy :)

And I would like to see Zangetsu meet Sōgyo no Kotowari (Ukitake) Katen Kyōkotsu (Shunsui) Senbonzakura (Byakuya)
Shadow of an Echo chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was really good. A nice unexpected twist at the end. I can definitely see Urahara's Zanpakuto acting that way.

As for Zanpakuto he should meet, what about Sogyo No Kowotori (Sp)? Those two little whirlwinds would be adorable near the prim and proper Zangetsu.
Aletheya chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Benihime is definitely as creepy as Urahara! LOL How about Zabimaru? I'm sure a meeting between him and Zangetsu would be fun!
Randomperson chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
this is great Love how you portrayed banihime

The zanpakuto I want to see Zangetsu meet is Zabimaru (Renji), Senbonzakura (Byakuya) and Haineko (Rangiku)
TsukiYamazakura chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Haha! I love this! Now I really want to see Zangetsu meet Sogyo no kotowari! (Captain Ukitake's sword spirits) Or Unohanas Minazuki, OR MAYURI'S SWORD SPIRIT ASHISOJI JIZO!
Gemini24 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Thank you very much for writing about zanpakutous!

the idea you potrait Benihime is wonderful!

I always wonder how she is, and you give her vampiric characteristic is quiet surprising but cute! :D

I cannot wait for Zangetsu to meet the other Zanpakutou, especially Sode no Shirayuki!

Hyourinmaru cold as ice and Zangetsu calm as a mountain, they can be a good friends because they would not bother each other. :)

could you make Tensa Zangetsu materialize while Zangetsu still present?

Inner world is exist on a subconcious level, therefore I think it is possible for Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu to show up at the same time, because everything could happen inside the mind :)

Yoruichi zanpakutou name are never mention, do you think you could make her up?

Uryuu Ishida is a Quincy but he also a human with spritual power and every human with SP, are a shinigami material.

could you write Zangetsu as a good friend with Uryuu Ishida dormant Zanpakutou spirit? (and if it is not a bother to you, can I request for the spirit to be female, wearing white flowing dress, long black hair and have a white feathered wings?)

Keep up the great work!