Reviews for Bondage in Another Form
Faraway-R chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
You managed (in a roundabout way - got drawn to your page after seeing the picture in your review of Faery Heroes HP story by Silently Watches) to introduce me to a whole new branch of crossover fan fiction... Well, good for me! :)
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! Rei and Duo! I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU! They are one of my favorite pairings together! YOU NAILED IT PERFECTLY! I love these two together.

One of the main reasons is because of how close I think Usagi and Rei are. I view them much closer to each other, because they connect on a deeper level most people can't understand and since Duo is so similar, I'd see Rei having a small bit of affection for him at first, and him being the open outgoing womanizer, with a good heart, would turn up the heat easily and I mean despite being a womanizer (Which is bad) I like the see duo as generally a good guy and when he falls in love, he'd treat her right!

Gkljashfeafh TWO AWESOME ROMANTIC STORIES! I hope there is more for the other girls!

I CHALLENGE YOU! To make one-shots for all the girls. And by all the girls I MEAN ALL THE SENSHI! And perhaps Naru. If your up to it, the Starlights c: and maybe the next generation, the Asteroid Senshi lol and if you'd be willing to try, Haruka and Michiru LE GASP! Their hard to seperate cause they are one of my favorite couples from the series. BUT MORE! NOW!

It may be awhile between computer time for me now, but I promise when I come on, I will review any story you've posted! c:
Realms of Destiny chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Neve thought if these two together before but I like it! To the sexist jokes and kinky teases lol. Good stuff but you what shocked me? Quatre of all ppl came up with the kinky idea?and Duo was mad enough to follow it? XD
JPandS chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I loved this one! You are certainly on a roll with these ;)

Rei and Duo play off each other so well and hot damn that was kinky lol. I just love how she's got her temper and he's got his playfulness and seeing them come together is just plain awesome!

I also found it hilarious how they had all been waiting for the girls to finally let their secret lives be told to their lovers hahaha and I was even more thrilled that Duo had to resort to such a method of extracting the truth. XD

Great one-shot!
Oombala chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
While it was funny, I also thought it was really kind of sweet that Duo cared so much. I never really thought of Duo and Rei together, but I kinda like it! :)
grim reaper sakura chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
YES FINALLY WOOT WOOT XD, i think that was quite perfect for those two although when i saw the tittle my mind went to the gutter XD
MegaKat chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh my, that was good for a laugh! I just had trouble imagining Duo and Rei as lovers, since I've been writing them as siblings for so long! I'm gonna have to tell Justin about this when he gets home from work... he stills owes me some lovin for the Quatre/Mako one-shot...