Reviews for Walk With Me Sequel to 步步惊心
Guest chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Please update! I really love this story, I hope you can finish this fanfic!
Li-Yue chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
This is such an awesome fanfiction on bubujingxin :D!
AndromedaAiken chapter 8 . 2/21/2014
Nice to see the relationship between Xiaoxiao and Nick going well!
AndromedaAiken chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
Ba Ye hit her! Oh gosh! HAH! Now, if only we could have a look into Nick's mind! ;) Thanks for the update!
Nyght elf chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
thanks! nice chapie))
AndromedaAiken chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
Just found this! Please update soon! Really good start!
viscariaJ chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Finally an update! I wish Ba Ye will see her soon, trying to imagine his reaction towards Cecilia. Btw, isn't it Nick who wrote his number behind Justin's name card? Nick becomes Kevin in chapter 6, haha. You haven't introduce anyone as "Kevin" although I guess it is Ba Ye.
Thea chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love your story! Its awesome! :DDD Do update soon if you have free time! :D
Aralaiqualasse chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
I use a tolal of16 hours in fast mode to finished all those episode...so damn sad, i am crying a river...gosh, why can't they have moresome and live happily ever after...haha...

I feel sad for shi ye and shi si ye...both this man loves her at the end of her life...ba ye and shi ye too, but they have their own that they finally appreciate...

wonder this time round she will choose shi si ye or si ye...or can tehy become threesome? hahahaha
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Oh my goodness it's soooooo good. Please write more!
ps the sequel info leaked on the internet, it's roughly like what you wrote...!
Absinthium chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Do not stop writing! I just finished the drama and also felt a sense of incompleteness about how it ended. I'm so glad I found your story! It's so creative and brilliantly written! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
OMG! haha, this feel like it's gonna be a big competition fighting for ZHang Xiao, that's so exciting, so looking forward for the next one, the suspense is so killing me. Thanks for your effort!
booklover321 chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Can't wait for the next update but in this story is 13th prince's feel love or like towards rouxi
Nyght elf chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
Thank you for your wonderful work, I am enjoying every word! your writing skills are amazing honestly. you really describe well her feelings, we know she is confused and thoughtful. I really hope the 13-th prince to be happy in this life, sure Cecilia too.
good luck and thanks again!:)
BInspired chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
AWESOME! you just left us thirsty to know more... Thank you for taking time to think through the plot n pen it down.