Reviews for Stories
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is a wonderful story. You did everything right in telling this story. It is a tear jerker, it is part sad, and the end is awesome. Because it is the truth on how a person can break. I should know. A long time aga I was in the same place. Buut my abuse was alot worst. I what through every abuse that a mom and dad can put there daughter through. I am just thankful that God stopped me from killing myself and showed me that I did have friends that I could go to. If it was not for God and my friends. I would have never have meet my husband or have my two wonderful boys. So if anyone out there is being abuse. Please go to someone who can help you. I know if I did go to my friend then I would have died at the age of 19. And now I am 46 years old going to be 47 in feb.
Thank you Skye1963 for writing this story. I pray that it helps alot of people out there. Please keep writing. You don't know how much your stories help.
blue daisies chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
u really got the insight of sam's poor guy went enough pains during his early 4 sharing
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/18/2012