Reviews for Without Wilson
Samiferal chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Holy SHIT. You have to stop this. I just woke up my baby sister because I started sobbing over this story. Reading this is so emotionally painful it makes me physically sick, and I am loving every minute of it. Actually don't ever stop. PLEASE go ahead and rip my heart out with more of your stories.
Drowning in feelings,
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
A very beautiful and hopeful story, the way I'd have liked House to find some sort of peace, if not happiness.
Olivia Solar chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
That was perfect. Beautifully written as I expected it to be being written by you. You're writing everything I want to read.

I am close to crying, stories NEVER make me cry.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This is absoutely beautiful. If I don't like the canon ending, this is it, from now on. Thank you.
rodimus2011 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Very interesting interpretation. Thank you for it. I really liked it. It even fits into what they have said about the ending to the show, being bittersweet. House probably would have spent some of it on hookers and booze, but he would have done good with it too. Even if only for a moment. That's who House is. He's a tortured soul who is selfish because of his hard life experiences. But when he really has to, he can do the right thing. Like saving Chase from his failed marriage, or firing Thirteen so she can live her life. Thank you again.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
* cries* If there were a happy ending I wouldn't hate it being like this! Beautiful!
MissBates chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Am reviewing here so that posting in a searchable place stays worthwhile for good writers.

I had serious thoughts about reading a death fic, because heaven knows the whole run-up to the finale is depressing enough as it is. But I'm glad I did, because you've kept the tone very sober and factual, and you show us a House who lives for Wilson's sake because that's what Wilson would have wanted. That is truly respecting his memory and keeping him alive. I even like the idea of House bonding with Wilson's successor; it would be stupid if he bore her a grudge just because she isn't Wilson. The Wilson Memorial Scholarship is hilarious - House must have been cursing his inner sentimental strain all the way to depositing the money on Foreman's desk. But I'm glad he did it; a romp on Wilson's money could easily have led to dark memories and another relapse.

Thank you for posting this. I'm glad there are people who don't see House as a lost case, but as someone who can give as much as he takes.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Okay, you got me. I have tears in my eyes.

I *wish* we would get something this good in the canon storyline. This makes sense. It's classic House and Wilson, last pranks and all.

It's wrong that House should be without Wilson. But if it has to happen, this would be the way to honor their friendship.

Excellent, as always.
HughIsMagic chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
You know, your story will never be possible on the show, not in a show created by that one named David Shore! But for me is like sort of "dream that came true". I like it! Thanks