Reviews for Come in
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Whew! Loved the last line from Elijah, can't blame him for thinking that way. LOL

Thanks for posting.
Rashaka chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
So hot, I have to fav it!
songs chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
i've been lusting tor read an elena/elijah and stumbled upon this gem.
mustttttttttttttt read your other stuff now!

p.s. SLIGHTLY creepy, but judging from your faves, you ship zutara! you should def write them winkwink haha
LysCat chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Wow, I really have no words...and I mean that in a good way. I am always cautious about writing smut, because I don't think I will ever be able to match certain stories, like this one. Wonderful story!
ruhnezmei93 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
TheDevilsDuchess chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This was the most elegant and incredible story I've read so far. I loved how you wrote the scene without making it all sex. It was perfect.
Mrs. Star Winchester chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Absolutely perfect!
Bethany chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yes! You continued this! I love the style of your writing. It suits them so wonderfully. This is so hot but poetic at the same time. It's lovely... Keep it coming please!
jaufanfic chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Damn that was HOT! Thanks for writing the sequel this was the perfect second part to your previous story!
artzannie25 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
hot damn its only too bad its a one shot.
cdsnow chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I simply adore this! I am really liking the dinamic relationship between Elijah and Elena. And you bring it out so perfectly!
CrazySue05 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Ahhh...Crap. That was delicious and a perfect bedtime story. Very well done, you captured Elijah perfectly. I do love his...control. ;)
siberia21 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow, this is a great bonus. I really love these. I hope you have more in mind. Thank you!