Reviews for Sacrifice of Dignity
vidanime chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
The contrast of emotions for both Bulma and Vegeta are expressed superbly! Vegeta is not OOc (Thank god) Beautifully written story. Do write some more. It good to see such fresh takes on how V/B got together in those 3 years! Job well done. Bravo
C.sylviler chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Your story is really not the average VB 3-year story! Most VB 3-year stories are boring and have the same plot, and I'm really tired of those fics but here's your story, so original and different and touching, so unlike others'! This is what I've been looking for! Well done and hope you come back one day!
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I'm ashamed. I have read this story so many times (really, no joke) and never once left a review. So here is one. This story is very well written and the plot is very fluid. I love the first part of the story before he realised she was crying. Very angsty and deep, you know, about the respect and the whole dignity works. This is one story that I will always return to reread.
Liana chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
OHHH! please give us a sequel...
They first time, pleaseeeeeeeeee
Liana chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
You must know that will be a crime if you don't continue this story...
Please I would like to know about they first time.
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
By tthe way... good story and you are a very good written.
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
First of all, I just want to say that it was a very well-written fic. The summary caught my eye so I decided to read but then I was shocked reading through half of the story, the part before Vegeta noticed her crying. That first half gave this fic a very dark and very heavy feel to it. I never imagined Bulma trying to do something like this to be able to conceive Trunks and I felt sad, shocked but at the same time admired her for being brave.

I really though the fic would continue with the dark feel so before reading the other half, I looked at the other reviews and got furious with the reviewers saying "kawaii!" and those stupid stuff. I was like, "How can they say such a thing after reading this? They must be sick!" but I would like to apologize for that because, the ending was cute, indeed. ; Vegeta never got OOC but at the same time, you were able to write his softer side perfectly and I was touched by that.

Err...this is getting too long so I'll stop here now. Although to tell the truth, I really had a lot more in my mind while I was reading this. I actually thought of stopping reading it but I was too curious to read what happens next so I decided otherwise.

You wrote a very great story and I hope to read more VB fics from you! Thank you! :D
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
kawaii!
Felix02 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
An interesting take on how Trunks came to be. Well written to boot!
Bulma Woman Briefs chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I truly enjoyed this fic. Excellent. It was nicely written.
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I liked this a lot! Great job.
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
my 2nd attempt in comment still speaks crazy commentbox gets things jumbled & wanted to say it's well written.i hope u'll write more.

pardon my annoying jumbled wrds
*well u write more

sorry my crazy commentbox is acting up
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
this is well u write more!
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Thanks for yet a very different version of them getting together. Very nice. Haven't read anything like this.
FoxyMonday chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This story was very good! you should consider writing more, I think your a great writer.