Reviews for The Smell of Death
mphs95 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Too funny!
daisesndaffidols chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
I love Brennans reasoning behind wanting to get married on Feb 14. I too felt like that was the episode where B&B started to get back to "normal" I will look forward to part 2 of this story. If you can't post as often as you do, it will be more special when you do! Don't get too stressed out at work! )
nertooold54 chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
I like the ending. St Valentines Day Massacre Day. lol
Melissad chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Great story. Keep up the good work. :)
DorothyOz chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
Great story! Loved how you tortured Daisy and Hodgins a little...and B&B were sweet :)

I'll be waiting for you next stories :)
nertooold54 chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
I agree with you about Sweets; he is a pain in the tuckus and he means well. Booth's explanation for threatening to shoot people is really good; I like it.
DorothyOz chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Great chapter :)

Sweets always wants to know everything and meddles way too much...he means well, but you can't blackmail someone in one breath and in the next want to be part of their family, it doesn't work that way...the guy needs to learn boundaries and how to talk to people...for a shrink he can be real obtuse...

Anyway I can't wait to read the next update, so don't take too long :)
daisesndaffidols chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
After trying to blackmail Booth, then trying to say he (Sweets) hopes he's part of Booth's family..I think he has something coming.. Why can't Sweets ever leave anything alone? Booth has been working for the FBI a heck of a lot longer then Sweets, so I know he knows the rules. I'm with Booth.. it's no ones business but B&B's and I would threaten to shoot them too! Go Booth! )
DorothyOz chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
LOL Sweets and Daisy were so much fun! LOL I loved how Sweets whined when Daisy compared him to Booth :)

A&H interaction was great too...skunk boy LOL

more please...and soon :)
daisesndaffidols chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
When will S&D and H&A learn to mind their own business! I think Booth should dig up dirt on S&D and start spreading rumors on them! I think it would teach them a lesson.. Well...Sweets maybe I don't think Daisy would ever learn. I loved the fact that Angela believed Booth and called Hodgins skunk boy
C-bones chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
I actually enjoyed the Hodgela interaction in this story, and that doesn't happen often. Don't have anything against them because I think they're a great couple, but normally don't hold much of my interest.
TLWtlw chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
They need to bath in tomato juice.
nertooold54 chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
I'm glad they aren't really married, that would really hurt Ange. Now Ange can get excited and Hank can be happy. Parker will love it.
DorothyOz chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
Sweet, very sweet scene with B&B, but I got the feeling that Heckle and Jeckle are going to cause more problems LOL can't wait to read them...
penandra chapter 9 . 5/30/2012
What's funny about the cast of Bones is that everyone of them is dysfunctional in their own special wa why is it then, that some of the dysfunctions are endearing while others (Daisy, Daisy, Daisy) just drive me up the wall? She has no boundaries and does not know how to keep her mouth shut (you want to make sure someone knows something? tell Daisy!) and the fact that Sweets confides in her? OMG!
Another fun chapter. Thank you.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »