Reviews for Ransomed
JoAnn Lynn chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Bravo! Danger, suspense, adventure, intrigue.

Loved the ending especially.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
another great story! loved the dunking part!
gaben chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
A good read. Racheal did get off lightly for borrowing nicks gun . But her intuition was right. The trial would be very interesting , kid nap and attempted robbery. Got to feel sorry for the young lad though. Bad luck he did not have a loving family like the Barkleys.
13Sarah94 chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
I just started watching The Big Valley myself, and I have to say I love these stories you've written!

Can't wait to see what else you come up with! :)
Rebekah Driscoll chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
What can I say? Another fantastic Rachel Barkley story once again! I especially enjoyed the chapter when Heath dunked Rachel lol! Looking forward to the next story in your extremely enjoyable and adventurous series!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
Yay! I'm glad they were caught! She is lucky that she only got one swat for taking Nick's gun. LOL! I am truly enjoying your stories!
bonanza4life chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Glad they caught the men. Can't wait for your next story.
CollieandShire chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Great story! And a nice wrap up too! Can't wait until your next Rachel Barkley story! I've been enjoying them a lot. Keep on writing 'cowgal'. :)

CollieandShire chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Aww! Heath's so nice. I always thought he was great with younger kids.

I'm so glad you got the books and they were signed by the author! She signed my book too! :) She's really neat.

Keep on writing! Can't wait to see if Rachel was right, that there really is danger!

FanofGibbs68 chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Ooo, a cliffhanger. Good one! I am glad that Heath is helping Rachel. That was so sweet of him. I hope he keeps a close eye out for danger. Wonderful job!
FanofGibbs68 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
It was really sweet that Nick took control and danced with Rachel. Sweet job. Wonderful chapter!
CollieandShire chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Oh I LOVE barn raisings! Love how Nick dances with Rachel. I actually have a scene like that for a new story I'm working on. Keep writing! Can't wait to see if the bad guys are gonna show up again! :)

beccasued chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
Great chapter - can't wait to see what happens next.
CollieandShire chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA that was funny! So this was inspired by the horses at your barn? There's actually several ways to train a horse to follow you,(I'm a part time horse trainer) but I liked what you did here, by adding a fun twist to it with the apple! Keep on writing partner! ;)

FanofGibbs68 chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Very fun chapter. I loved the brother/sister mischief! Heath is funny. Super job!