Reviews for My Love, My Darling, Let's Play
Angel Harman chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I like this fanfiction more than your other ones. No offense, but I can't stand how Kuro is abusive and a prick to Kiku in Nightmare Not Over. I find it extremely stereotypical and really boring. While it is realistic that Kiku would eventually accept and crave the abuse because he believes it is his fault, the premise of the story is overdone to the point where I mentally groan whenever I see it.
Don't get me wrong, you have a beautiful story going on here, and I don't just mean the sex. The love between Kiku and Kuro here is amazingly exquisite and so sweet I get diabetes from reading it. Out of all the fanfictions I have read, this comes the closest to a realistic relationship. Honestly, I would like to read more like this. Maybe you could write a fanfiction describing the events that turned Kuro from a sadistic jackass into the kind and tender sweetheart he is here? It certainly would be a wonderful story. Also, it bothers me a little how Kuro is always the one topping during sex. I can understand the reasoning when Kuro was a sadistic jackass but wouldn't it show how much he truly loves Kiku if he would let Kiku top during sex? Or maybe the reason he doesn't let Kiku top is because he's not thouroughly convinced that Kiku loves him and needs him? Perhaps you can cover these topics in your next selfcest fic.
Forgive me if I was too harsh on you.
Other Preference chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
I was wondering: Perhaps, if you do still plan to write for these two, could you describe the point where Kiku goes from something pathetic to Kuro, to something that he treasures, as in the first four chapters? I believe that would be very interesting.
Felicia Martins chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Ne thanks for this new chapter i love it and about this, title of the chapter suits perfectly to it, i'm pretty sure that i (and other readers too i think) can't get enough until Kuro come back... please write it please ne it's ok if i beg you...pleeeeaaaaseeeee... oh anyway i've to tell also i love your warnings, especially last xD but to me, i think my "state of mind" is still being ok, but yeah, well with manga i read now i can't really say that :) 'cause i just discover ONE manga and ONE couple EVEN WORST than K&K regarding masochism and other hard-love stuff...now i'm totally whole-heartedly in it, it's totally so addictive :3 but to return to the topic i really hope for a next chapter PLEASE do it, even if it takes time, write it if and when you can! YOU HAVE MY WHOLE SUPPORT X3! And i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who absolutly NEED a sequel to this...!
Atemxyugi kfXjinx chapter 6 . 12/19/2012
OMG OMG OMG! *screams lik hell is aftr her* U R MAKIN ME WISH THAT WATASHI WAS A DUDE, an not just some gay dude ether, BUT A HETALIAN NATION GAY DUDE! UR MAKIN MEH WANT 2 ACTUALLY EXPERIENCE THIS AMZAIN FUKIN SHIT! *screams agin..*

...…*blushes madly* O/O
oh God, watashi think watashi just embarrassd myh self...& IMA FUKIN STRAIGHT GIRL 4 GOD'S WONDERIOUS SAKE!
watashi luvy ye ficky! PLZ update!
Felicia Martins chapter 6 . 11/18/2012
NEEEEEE MOOOTTTTTOOOO ONEGAI! (Nihongo wakaru eto Nihon mo wakaru... instead of him... hum well!) so write more pleeeaaase i cannot endure that torture of waiting mooooore!
Kiku-dii chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
KURO YOU BITCH! *flips a shit* -TT- But I still has a nosebleed so... yeah.

me gusta.
Phoenixbeast chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
THIS WAS AWSOME,LOVELY,GREAT!There are rarely any of these storys about this MAKE THE BEST ONE STORY ON THIS COUPLE AND I GIVE IT A 5 OUT OF 5!(And I'm serious about this and do make more storys on this couple! :)
Asakiku4ever chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Reviews... I haven't reviewed for a while... Gomen...
But... SERIOUSLY, HOW CAN YOU WRITE THIS? It's awesome and epic... I can't never write this... TT
The relationship between them are beautiful too, you really capture them well ' v ' Another things I can never do orz...
And you see, my reviewing skill is worse... So I only say this much. And I'm looking forward if you write more for them in the future
Felicia Martins chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
THANKS THANKS FOR THE CHAP AND FOR THE STORY IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL AS KIKU AND KURO AND THE LOVE OF THE TWO OF THEM! YOU SUCEED TO UNDERSTAND THEM AND RETRANSCRIBE THE BOND THAT UNITES THEM I NEVER SEEN A PERSON WHO DO THAT BEFORE YOU! IT'S NOTHING ELSE BUT BEAU-TI-FUL...! I don't have another word...oh yeah maybe SMEX fits too but it woudn't be sufficient to describe it because of the MOST BEAUTIFUL and so AWESOMENESS THING IT IS! THANK TO YOU MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Oooh my! What you mentioned you had in mind at the end, their previous relationship, I would love that! I have been so curious, and this chapter itself... I am proud! Proud to read something so well written, again. It's so lovely, I'm surprised my lip isn't bleeding from how hard I bit it! Thank you!
Felicia Martins chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
NEXT NEXT NEXT I WANT NEXT CHAPTER I WANT NEXT CHAPTER I NEED NEXT I NEED NEXT NEED MORE MORE MORE MORE! IT'S SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T DESCRIBE IT I CAN'T I CAN'T IT'S JUST SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL! CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT(so intelligent and constructive comment i know, but i've fangasm and i'm not really able to think at the moment) KYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Other Preference chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Oh... oh wow... Beautiful! That was asdafsa beautiful, I can't even comprehend... I just found this story today, and I've read all chapters in one sitting... At first I thought it was America, but I flipped when it was Kuro, and it makes SOOOO much more sense! Please keep writing, I love your style, your description, and your perception of the characters! Thank you so much for writing this, and keep writing... *q*
Asakiku4ever chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Yay! A new update!

As always, I love your writing style and there aren't anything to complain about that. I love your Black!Japan too much, so adorable in the mischievous way :3.
Stray Flower chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
I sense...japancest and chuuni! I love you writting style, when u read it slowly, it's so beautiful. Too bad this /may/ not be mah otp -roll-
Selinawen chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I'm pretty sure that I would love the fic 'games' and 'punishments' ewe... (just love dark themes and kinks like this because I'm weird and I know that)

Can't wait for the next chapter