Reviews for The Vampire's Assistant
barbara.nob.7 chapter 21 . 5/31
Please continue the story it's fabulous and the most original story that I've read. You are a great writer.
LovelyFandomLover chapter 21 . 4/29
This is such an amazing story. I couldn't get enough of it. From the plot to your writing, this is the first True Blood story that I got hooked on. I really loved seeing the relationship between Abby and Eric progress. And then when you dropped the bomb that she was pregnant, I was so shocked. Especially in this last chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.
kaiirine chapter 21 . 3/24
By the gods! you left us with a cliffy! pls pls pls pls update and continue this story.
Megan chapter 21 . 3/10
Please please please I am begging update! I am absolutely in love with this story you are very creative. I really hope your muse comes back to you and you take up writing this story again.
Hell's Butterflies chapter 21 . 2/12
Please update again soon. I'm anxious to know what happens with Abigail, her babies, and especially what's happening to Eric.
bella3maria chapter 21 . 2/9
What a freaking awesome cliffhanger omg. I REALLY wish that you UPDATE SOON PLEASE it's been a while PLEASE update SOON PLEASE. :)
angelvoice15 chapter 21 . 1/19
It's all most been a year since your update...please don can't what to see what happens next!
Demand ayment hazard
Best star wars jokee there
jsscook chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
I just finished this! Ahhhh! I understand when you need to move on from something, so I will say thank you for such a wonderful story. I will do my best to imagine what the ending would have been like :)
ThatGirl54 chapter 21 . 12/14/2016
Okay so it's probably a shot in the dark you'll ever update this, but bloody hell it is GOOD! So different from all the other TB fics, I am loving it! And hope maybe one day you do update :)
flowerpower95 chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
NO! YOU CANT LEAVE IT HANGING LIKE THAT!
shanty-lol chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
OHOMEGOSH WHAT HAPPENED, PLZ UPDATEEEEEEE
cwsquared chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
That's it?! That's where you leave us?! But! What happens?! Please come back!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/6/2016
Omg you have got to update, I am loving this story please update