Reviews for The Vampire's Assistant
StumbleAlong chapter 19 . 11/27/2015
Please continue this. It's so amazing. You have the characters down to a T, realistic and dynamic and well-rounded. I've honestly never read a better True Blood fic. This is amazing.
cutepennamehere chapter 19 . 11/14/2015
I don't think I'm asking for too much by requesting an update for this story...
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
More please! XD
Maxennce chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
Really loving how the scenes Ben set so far, although am slightly worried that you've had writers block for the last 18 months...any chance on an update
BleedingRedPaint chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
Please update again soon. I love it. :) Can't wait to see how Eric will react to being a parent to 2 children, and what difficulties they will face.
LauRa-ReaDinG-XoX chapter 19 . 10/12/2014
I never would have imagine for the story to end up like this when I started reading it, but this is fantastic! I really cant wait to read more and see how their family goes, i'm also glad that you've included Pam.
Allons-y New York chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Pleaseeeee update!
LyzzSQ chapter 19 . 8/5/2014
Continue plis plis Continue
Wholocked10 chapter 19 . 7/6/2014
Please update!
casper6six6 chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
great story I love the twist and I cant wait for more
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
I can't wait to read more please update!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2014
I really would like to see you finish this fic. I hope you update soon!
JamesNorthman96 chapter 19 . 5/17/2014
OMG! YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY, I LOVE IT, I HOPE ONE DAY YOU WILL FINISH IT. IT WOULD BE A WASTE NOT TO. YOU'RE A VERY TALENTED STORYTELLER. I WILL CHECK FOR UPDATES ON YOUR STORY AND HOPEFULLY YOU DECIDED TO WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY. I WILL KEEP MY FINGERS CROSSED :)
JamesNorthman96 chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
I cried reading this chapter with Pam and Abby it was really moving and emotional and I cried
JamesNorthman96 chapter 13 . 5/17/2014