Reviews for The Vampire's Assistant
Hell's Butterflies chapter 21 . 2/12
Please update again soon. I'm anxious to know what happens with Abigail, her babies, and especially what's happening to Eric.
bella3maria chapter 21 . 2/9
What a freaking awesome cliffhanger omg. I REALLY wish that you UPDATE SOON PLEASE it's been a while PLEASE update SOON PLEASE. :)
angelvoice15 chapter 21 . 1/19
It's all most been a year since your update...please don can't what to see what happens next!
Demand ayment hazard
Best star wars jokee there
jsscook chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
I just finished this! Ahhhh! I understand when you need to move on from something, so I will say thank you for such a wonderful story. I will do my best to imagine what the ending would have been like :)
ThatGirl54 chapter 21 . 12/14/2016
Okay so it's probably a shot in the dark you'll ever update this, but bloody hell it is GOOD! So different from all the other TB fics, I am loving it! And hope maybe one day you do update :)
flowerpower95 chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
NO! YOU CANT LEAVE IT HANGING LIKE THAT!
shanty-lol chapter 21 . 11/2/2016
OHOMEGOSH WHAT HAPPENED, PLZ UPDATEEEEEEE
cwsquared chapter 21 . 10/20/2016
That's it?! That's where you leave us?! But! What happens?! Please come back!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/6/2016
Omg you have got to update, I am loving this story please update
keikei313 chapter 21 . 8/3/2016
OMG! This is so good! I can't wait for the next chapter
Ps. I wish I could add more than one exclamation points to express how much I like this (especially after that OMG)
Doc-LeeE chapter 21 . 7/6/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter! In sooooo much suspense right now it's killing me! Great story! Your a great writer!
kmcgeezy chapter 21 . 7/6/2016
I sincerely hope you are not planning to leave this hanging! It's refreshing to see a complete OC story that does not include Sookie or Bon Temps and has a fully developed supernatural twist. I never would have guessed Abigal is a decendant of a half-vamp! This truly is wonderful! I hope you update really soon!
Viltho chapter 21 . 7/5/2016