Reviews for Revelator
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very believable window into nat's head, which I cherish as it's quite rare. I'd like to see more.
icewitch73 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow, I liked this! So heartbreaking and so them. Great job!
Mellie E chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hey.

I like their interaction. It's nice to see how Natasha would have gone out of her way to make him feel better after everything.

Cheers,

Mellie
archerlove chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I really liked this. Your style of writing was perfect for these two characters, and I love that you don't waste words. Is it too much to ask for you to write more Clint/Natasha? You have a new fan.
baybelletrist chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Ouch. Wow. Amazingly well done. This hurts to read.
Tince chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Excellent - top to bottom.
eklwjfado chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
this was so fantastic! It's really difficult, at least for me, to find Clint/Natasha fic that manages to balance their co dependence without making one seem weaker than the other, or having them be completely out of character or whatever. But you do it SO WELL, and I'm super bummed you haven't written more for them!
Mae Stark chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Beautiful, Robot, just beautiful. You've captured Clint's brokenness and his connection to Natasha beautifully.
yaba chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Well done. I really enjoyed this oneshot. It was equal parts dark and sexy. Awesome job!

Yana
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Absolutely brilliant.

If I never read another Hawkeye/Widow fanfic for the rest of my life, I'll still be satisfied. This was absolutely brilliant.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I like how she knows him well enough to do this for him.
Sofia Bee chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Sad and sweet. I really enjoyed it. Poor Clint.
discordchick chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Amazing. So much suffering, but Natasha knows just what to do for him, to try and help him heal. Thank you for this, I about cried it is so great.
AquaKBenten chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I loved it. Thank you for posting this! I look forward to browsing the rest f you stories now
Olimpia chapter 1 . 5/18/2012