Reviews for Meant to Be
Cici G chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
I enjoyed the story.
Aunt Dee94 chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
I enjoyed reading this story. Will start reading your next story in minute
mzlizbiz100 chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
Loved it
Chubbard chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
The story was so beautiful with the right amount of tug at the heart strings. The manner in which the characters were portrayed made story feel like it was actually Live and Fitz as they are on the shoe
dkrodela chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Wonderful story, thank you! I would love a copy of your story. Krodela pdxdotcom. Thank you again!
mrscoleman2009 chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
OMG THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST FITZ N OLIVIA STORIES I HAVE READ IT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME YOU SHOULD CONTINUE TO WRITE YOUR STORIES HAVE KEPT ME GOING THU THE WAITING OF SCANDAL TO RETURN ON JAN 10 th 2013 THANX :) :) :)
Carina-Ann chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Hey, I happened to be directed here while I was looking up info for Scandal and while I haven't read anything but the last chapter, I had to comment. You have more than 90 days for a fanfic. Your story is here forever, if you please, but only stays saved in the manage stories section (where you can edit) for 90 days.
jazphace chapter 12 . 11/6/2012
Fanastic! Absolutely Perfect! I think the only critique I have is that the series continue to include the pregnancies and their marriage over the years. I am extremely addicted to Scandal and the love story and chemistry that Liv and Fitz share.
Gerriv chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Great story!
sadhappygirl chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Smiling from ear to ear...great story
Monii4evr chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
aawww thats the end *sad face* but a beautiful ending. i actually like sally on the show and i dont think she would make a bad president. that mellie got what was coming for her! i feel bad for that baby and poor james. i cant believe its the 26th already! i think i gonna burst! 17 hours more to go! whhooooo
LimePalmtree chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Good story.
jassygrazz06 chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
My email is
guest2 chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Fitzgerald Grant married Olivia Pope at a quiet ceremony in Paris. They stayed in France together for two years before they moved back to the United States and settled in a home in Virginia. Olivia re-opened her Crisis Management firm and Fitz eventually became the mayor of the state. They had four children, three boys and a girl, and lived happy, full, and passionate lives together, to the end of their days. It went down in history that while President Grant hadn't been the best, or most morally sound President this country had ever seen, he was, perhaps, the bravest. After all, Fitz Grant and Olivia Pope were meant to be.

Awwww. This reminds me of the last scene in "Ever After." I like your last 2 lines a lot. Nice tie-in. Happy that these two get their fairy tale ending.

Thank you for sharing your imagination with us.