Reviews for On The Fence
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I loved everything about this little fic. I loved being inside Reese's head. If you ever wondered why he he ever recruited Carter as an asset, when he could have so easily continued to steer clear of her, this says it all.
iheartShules chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I loved that little moment between John and Joss in her car as they watched Moretti get in his car and leave the prison. I especially loved the slow long look John gave her after she said "whenever you show up, trouble is around the corner" or something equal to that. I love that you did a precursor to that moment on the show, kind of allows us to see inside Reese as to why he showed up, and how he views Carter as of right now.

All in all a fun read, and I always enjoy getting a glimpse into the character's head and you did that for me so thank you!
MBooker chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I think my favorite part was Reese thinking about Carter's rebuking/scolding him. I love that he is amused by it and even thinks she makes up rules on the spot... but then he wants to surprise her, please her, make her gasp and scold him... maybe that is my favorite part.

This was a great read!
Destined627 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Cool!
Valentine51 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Partnership - required to have a relationship. Great story.
lovemboth chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love when John is wondering and speculating about Joss. The wheels turning in his head and how she lightens his attitude. Love the Justice League!
tee chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
grat look forward to more stories from you.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Beautifully done! I love the descriptions of Reese's shifting emotions, and his reflections on his team.
stlouiegal chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I liked your story. John really took a good look at joss, and he admired the person she was. He admired what she stood for, and her quest for justice. Like you wrote they share a bond, and they will continue to look out for each other, and work well together. Joss was part of his little government organization. She was 1/4 of that team, and for john together they made a whole, and a great team.
aprilf00l chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Really nice!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
BRILLIANT!
homeric chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
"This time he would slide into the front seat instead of the back. He would be at her side before she spotted him"

Really liked that. Nicely done :)