Reviews for Birds of a Feather
alh1971 chapter 40 . 3/16
I adore this story. Amazing writing.
Terab chapter 40 . 11/30/2017
I know this is a old story but had it bookmarked forever and finally read it. Loved it! Doesn't look like your still writing but wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your work.
sleepywitchysamurai chapter 40 . 11/28/2017
This has to be one of the best stories I've read, thank you for sharing your work. I'm glad that Eric (and Pam) moved to be closer to Sookie. This is the first story I've read were Dookie moves away for her safety and I love that. it made sense for her to do so and she took the opportunity when it arose.
sleepywitchysamurai chapter 34 . 11/28/2017
No! I'm crying right now, why did you have to kill Ghellert, he was my favourite OC. Like Sookie, I'm wailing.
Bill Compton must die a painful death. I've got such deep- rooted hatred for his character.
I'm loving your story and just wanted to review this chapter before continuing. It does seem like a good idea for Sookie to take Mintah up on his offer when he makes it.
LSinclair12 chapter 40 . 10/23/2017
Thank you so so so much for writing this story.
You flirted perfectly with the line of plot and smut and I loved every second. I now will be trolling your profile to read the rest of your written works.

GREAT JOB! *standing ovation*
LOVEisRealand4eva chapter 40 . 10/14/2017
I absolutely loved this story. It was wonderful to see Sookie characterised as a strong women, yet not someone who is so prideful that they are unable to behave sensibly (definitely one of my pet peeves).

I couldn't put this down! I'm now off to see what else you have written.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 40 . 9/4/2017
Absolutely loved it. Took a while to read the whole thing, but definitely worth the time spent. Thank you for writing!
Lovetb chapter 40 . 8/2/2017
I totally enjoyed this story. Excellent writing and very original.
LKSM36 chapter 40 . 6/6/2017
I forgot how good this is. I enjoyed rereading it. loved it.
Guest chapter 40 . 4/8/2017
This was a lovely story and a good way to end it :) also Bubba :D
queenie chapter 40 . 3/26/2017
I just finished this story.. It was like a good book that I could not put down..really!

Thank you for writing a wonderful story. I could gush on and on, but I won't. This is definitely a story that I will come back to in a while when there is nothing good to read on this site.

Jess
enchantedlight chapter 40 . 3/23/2017
so I just found your story, and it was amazing! I was sad to see it end!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
You're a really good writer but it's disorientating when you slip into present tense.
GypsyNight chapter 34 . 2/26/2017
Oh no, Ghellert
GypsyNight chapter 33 . 2/25/2017
Edinburgh would be such a great move for this Sookie. But only if her vamps came with. I understand missing her family - but she strong and smart and already made the break to Shreveport. She'd have more money, she could visit a few times a year. The work, the location...but losing Eric? No way, deal breaker.
1,969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »