Reviews for Birds of a Feather
LOVEisRealand4eva chapter 40 . 10/14
I absolutely loved this story. It was wonderful to see Sookie characterised as a strong women, yet not someone who is so prideful that they are unable to behave sensibly (definitely one of my pet peeves).

I couldn't put this down! I'm now off to see what else you have written.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 40 . 9/4
Absolutely loved it. Took a while to read the whole thing, but definitely worth the time spent. Thank you for writing!
Lovetb chapter 40 . 8/2
I totally enjoyed this story. Excellent writing and very original.
LKSM36 chapter 40 . 6/6
I forgot how good this is. I enjoyed rereading it. loved it.
This was a lovely story and a good way to end it :) also Bubba :D
queenie chapter 40 . 3/26
I just finished this story.. It was like a good book that I could not put down..really!

Thank you for writing a wonderful story. I could gush on and on, but I won't. This is definitely a story that I will come back to in a while when there is nothing good to read on this site.

Jess
enchantedlight chapter 40 . 3/23
so I just found your story, and it was amazing! I was sad to see it end!
You're a really good writer but it's disorientating when you slip into present tense.
GypsyNight chapter 34 . 2/26
Oh no, Ghellert
GypsyNight chapter 33 . 2/25
Edinburgh would be such a great move for this Sookie. But only if her vamps came with. I understand missing her family - but she strong and smart and already made the break to Shreveport. She'd have more money, she could visit a few times a year. The work, the location...but losing Eric? No way, deal breaker.
GypsyNight chapter 31 . 2/22
And she trips over his discarded towel the next morning...
So complicated, this relationship and the politics of it all, and yet he's still a man ;)
Although I often do wonder why someone who does seem as clean and...hygienically aware...as Eric would be so sloppy with his things. Hmmm...
GypsyNight chapter 29 . 2/22
Oooh - I agree, this was a good chapter! Love, Lovers quarrel, and some serious supe shi % about to go down!
GypsyNight chapter 21 . 2/13
Huh...blind and dumb...interesting take on his being bespelled...far worse than amnesia actually!
GypsyNight chapter 18 . 2/12
Merrrrry Christmas, Sookie! I am impressed with how willing she is to go into this...stage of things without knowing where she stands with Eric. I understand why...and this Sookie is more sure of herself, out on her own as an archaeologist in Shreveport...but hopefully she gets her questions answered soon ;)
GypsyNight chapter 13 . 2/8