Reviews for Coping Mechanisms
DarkandtwistyGirl chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
An impossible subject to write well, but you pulled it off. Beautifully done!

Thanks for a great read
pkdbulldawg91 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
loved it! I really hope in season 9 he doesn't move on quickly. As mean as that sounds, thatd be an even bigger insult to lexie and Slexie fans. We all know she was "the one" and its not practical to quickly move on from that sort of tragedy. If i end up watching season 9 it better still have a lot of mark thinking and/or remembering lexie...Great job on the fanfic! :)
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow...that's tough... I liked it though... people expect Mark to move on after Lexie but I think your story is much more likly... I can't see him moving on at all. I loved when he said Lexie was waiting for him and while he didn't mean to die in your fic, it happened because he was too out of control. I see that being more real then him moving on. Mark and Lexie should have had their happy ever after and the fact that they didn't makes me mad. I won't be watching next season to see how Mark deals with Lexie's death but reading fics about it helps... Thanks :) Great story...sad but so good!
Aoi-Chan-is-a-cat chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Loved it... It was so sad... I can't believe Lexie died
iSultry chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Really good how I feel now :( about the whole MAR-LEX thing :( 3
mcbitchy28 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow so sad well written
polkadot-scalpels chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was so sad! Poor Mark! IF he makes out of the woods, I would like to see how he's going to cope with her death. Good job!