Reviews for Basic Schooling
No Fate 1990 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
This story was full of adventure and wonder
Fawkes Wright chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Fascinating concept, let's see what happens next.
GoldenDearie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Early on, a smile formed on my lips. They did the same at the end, and I am very much looking forward to reading more, as I enjoyed this opening chapter very much. This is the first story I've seen someone write of alternate history of Bae's wormhole. Just 1 question: If a reader, such as myself, happens to see an error in grammar, punctuation, etc, do you want to be told about it, or just if there are a lot of mistakes? I don't want to presume.
Claire M chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love the beginning chapter and from the looks of it, it has the potential to be a great story. I hope that you do continue working on this because that would make me very happy! And also, I can't wait for more Belle moments. Please keep writing!
Journeyroad1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this first chapter. First, I love the little bit of humor you have in here, for example:

"Notebooks, quills…"

"Pen's, Papa, not quills."

I love the fact that Rumple had just a little more courage to fall through the vortex with Bae. I love the new and creative avenue you're going down with this story and the characters. In addition to that, you are keeping the characters very well in character which is difficult to do. You have real talent. You are brilliant, and you write so well!

I love the cameo appearence from Belle, and wonder where that will lead to?

I just can't get over how great of a concept this is, and I cannot wait to read more. Please continue...I don't know how I will be able to wait for another chapter to be posted.

You, as an author, deserve a standing ovation for just this chapter alone.
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
It's an interesting idea for a fic. So far I like how they're both adjusting to their new lives. 'Rumphert' made me laugh out loud.