Reviews for Of Parallel Worlds and Second Chances
LawlAdorkableTurtles chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I love the use of timing, how 9 met her between the time he asked her twice, and how he dropped her off during Vlink. That was great. Martha's point of view was done nicely as well. Great job :)
CordyQueenBee chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
This is really great! I love the twist with Martha/Marion! I would have loved to see more Nine/Rose, but I also can't wait to see more of the reunion of Ten and Rose. I hope you update soon!
LadaHathaway chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Oh . This is brilliant)
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
. . . which is good. I love the fact you capture Martha without bashing her. I like Martha a lot-she's brilliant, knows when to get out, and can hold her own. She is not worthless or a vulture, as some people describe her. Thanks for writing her the way she ought to be written!
FrenzyforEric chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Soo cute! Great short story!
DragonRose4 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Tis great but I wish there were more. More of a reunion once they got back to the TARDIS or something.
Luna II chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Thank you for sharing!
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Great chapter. I only wish you had gone into the reunion a bit more...posted another chapter? At any rate, this was wonderful. )
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Fantastic. Truly. I LOVE this idea. I'm only a bit sad that Rose obviously can't spend much time with Nine, since he's going to start travelling with the Rose from the past.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
haha, I saw the name Marion and I was like, "YES!" I love your story so far! I can't wait to read more.
JollyRoger1 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Well done!
lovefromyourginger chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
What! I specifically said I didn't expect you to cOntinue this!

Not that I'm complaining. I liked it and would do have left a better review if I didn't have to go play volleyball.

ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
yes yes yes freaking YES!

oh my god i love time travel
BeshterAngelus chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Oh that would have been brilliant if he did get her back that way. Lovely story.
lovefromyourginger chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This looks familiar... ;)

I'm not going to ask you to continue because I know you're way too busy with the marriage thing, and school, and Long and Winding Road... Plus it's perfect the way it is!

Love and other indoor sports