Reviews for A Little Mistake
ITS OVER?! NOOOOOOOOO...but it has a good ending...i don't know what else to expect...thx for making this
nikonekonyan chapter 11 . 5/11
Cute~~~~~
I liked Anna a ton even though she was only in the story for a bit! She is a really cool mom!
Shay chapter 11 . 1/8
Awww that was adorable~
Mariboo chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
Oh my god. Is it wrong i love this and am going to sneak on my computer at night just to read more?
KilluGonLover1 chapter 11 . 2/23/2015
I love it! It was so awesome! I-I can't describe this beautiful piece of artwork! It was truly marvelous! The ending... Jim... Killua... Gon... I love your story so much. *Sobs* I really, really love this story! *Sobs harder*
ErinSkyeLi2.7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
cool! love ur books!:)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Jim and Killia should share a few kisses, having a long relationship while Gon pretends he's over Killua. Then you should decide who our poor confused Killua ends up with.
KAT chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
why , Luffy ? I wanted to see how my Killua looked when he wore the gown . It was yaoi but cute. I liked it a bit but Gon was too emo plus gomen , I really couldnt imagin emy Killua kissing Gon like that ..
AF4 chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
so glad they are togayther finally
Chao God of Chaos chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
I like it
I kind of wish jim and killua would have did something together
Bushwah chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
I think *I* like *you* more than I thought.
ChubbyFeline chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
that was a funny story ! :-)
keep up the good work
Dragobsrock768 chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
Loved it :) it was so cute, and it's plot was really good. Though I was a little sad that Jim couldn't get the happy ending he wanted, but I will always be a fan for Killua x Gon.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
That was so cute! Killua in a dress is so sweet. Especially when he gets embarrassed!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I really liked the story! I don't think any of the chapters were boring. Hope you will continue to write more fanfiction. XD
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »