Reviews for A Little Mistake
Mariboo chapter 6 . 5/5
Oh my god. Is it wrong i love this and am going to sneak on my computer at night just to read more?
KilluGonLover1 chapter 11 . 2/23
I love it! It was so awesome! I-I can't describe this beautiful piece of artwork! It was truly marvelous! The ending... Jim... Killua... Gon... I love your story so much. *Sobs* I really, really love this story! *Sobs harder*
ErinSkyeLi2.7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
cool! love ur books!:)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Jim and Killia should share a few kisses, having a long relationship while Gon pretends he's over Killua. Then you should decide who our poor confused Killua ends up with.
KAT chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
why , Luffy ? I wanted to see how my Killua looked when he wore the gown . It was yaoi but cute. I liked it a bit but Gon was too emo plus gomen , I really couldnt imagin emy Killua kissing Gon like that ..
AF4 chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
so glad they are togayther finally
Chao God of Chaos chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
I like it
I kind of wish jim and killua would have did something together
Bushwah chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
I think *I* like *you* more than I thought.
zozikoozy chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
that was a funny story ! :-)
keep up the good work
Dragobsrock768 chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
Loved it :) it was so cute, and it's plot was really good. Though I was a little sad that Jim couldn't get the happy ending he wanted, but I will always be a fan for Killua x Gon.
Graffiti-Kami chapter 11 . 3/8/2013
That was so cute! Killua in a dress is so sweet. Especially when he gets embarrassed!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
I really liked the story! I don't think any of the chapters were boring. Hope you will continue to write more fanfiction. XD
Yukaianne chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
D'aaaaaw that ending got me right in the feels. So many feels XD
Anyhow, great job on this. I noticed a few grammatical errors like misplaced modifiers, but that could just be the late-night-reading-and-reviewing-on-a-Kindle-insomniac in me speaking. Keep up the good work!
reeyachan chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Hiiiiiiii! I just wanted to say that I love this fanfic of yours! Gyihihihi *insert Bisuke's rape laugh here* I love how you made Killua the (sort of coz he's not really one) 'fem' character in here. It's new, esp that he is with Gon who is always the 'girly' one in most of the GonKillu fics I've read.

I also love your other KiruGon stories. And I read you're a KPOP fan in your profile, and that you started writing fics for Kpop stars? HIGH FIVE, my friend! I am one, and I started writing fics for my oppas too before trying out writing for anime. Glad to know I am not the only one _

Well, then, I should continue reading again XD
hikora chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
Ohhhhh. How cute. But you should have made it longer and more romantic between them. I love it! It's great!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »