Reviews for Haunted
Nanenna chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Maybe if she found Baron's special blend she'd start to believe... but probably not. I'm guessing this is where the summary comes in, she gets left behind during the village visit because of her cold.
inujisan chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
oooooh that was indeed creepy. I'd freak out and start sleeping with my bible if that happened to me. Haha, Baron checking the kitchen to make tea is prioritized
bee3 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
good chapter :D

might want to check on our marshmallows though :)
Karshiva chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Great CHAPTER!Hey catsafari, is Haru the only one that the ghost talks to?It's a guess.

Me:Haru nothing is impossible about the existstence of ghosts ok?

Haru:I STILL think it's ok, I beleive you.

Me:Thks
Karshiva chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Ok,i am guessing the ghost is the one who opened the door for the way...this is...AWESOME!Hmm...i wonder what will happen next?
Karshiva chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Haha haru is a scraredy cat. oh ...wait I can't say that or else I'll be insulting myself. The white cat is Yuki i m so sure of that
The Count Luca van Andrews chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
I liked this chapter and nice shout out to Anne Hathaway. Who voiced Haru in the English version of the movie. And keep up the good work.
Ebony Mitsu chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
OOO! I like Baron's tricks with the eight-ball. Definately something he'd do lol. I vote Machida for the next victim. .

Sorry; just do not like that character forsome reason. I blame you and Yarning Chick for that lol.
AngelFace273 chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
(giggle) Okay, I'll bite, the magic 8 ball conversation was really cool. A little creepy, but cool. And now there's no doubt in my mind that Baron's haunting the castle. Now how's that gonna work, I wonder? At least Haru won't be alone. Sorry, but the summary gives it away that soon Haru will be stuck in the castle with Baron and maybe the cat for a few days or so. (;_)\ Well, can't wait for that to unfold!

Ja ne!

-Claire -
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
This story is great XD

I lauged through most of this chapter especially at Haru's remark before she went to sleep :)

I look forward to reading the next chapter
bee3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I greatly enjoy your stories. I should possibly stop reading them whilst sleep deprived though, last night I ended up having strange dreams about periwinkle blue wisteria and corporeal ghosts enticing outsider care takers on horse rides to see beehives next to parish primary schools.

The ghost cut a fine figure in breeches ;)
laurashrub chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Ah the joys and wonders of entering exam mode. I remember it well. And wow, did THAT unintentionally make me sound old. But yes, you have my sympathies since I'm going through something similar (dissertation mode. A long and involved process)

Regarding that chapter, hi Baron *waves* At least I assume it's him. If not, hi random ghost creature!
L.M. Dodger chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Ohhh things are getting good. -rubs hand expectantly-
AccountTakenOff chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Ooh, the ghost appears! :D

Great subtle intro, can't wait to see what sort of apparitions it leads up to. Also loved the really human interaction between Haru and her mum _

Good luck with exams!
The Count Luca van Andrews chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Hey it's me again just saying nice chapter you've added and looking forward to more
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »