Reviews for Chance
thedragonninjamurcury chapter 1 . 1/22
This fic was soo awesome! I wasn't really into the silent hill fandom but My sis recommended this story soo many times. It got me into the fandom for sure lol
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
...I'm disturbed by how much I came to relatively enjoy this story...okay, maybe a bit more than I should have...shut up...

Wow, fuck me (not literally; please stay FAAARR away from me Pyramid Head you have Chance for that sort of thing) I usually like the not so extreme Pyramid Head paired with whomever stories but this was- WOW! I have to admit it was very well written and unique in its on right. Chance's slow transition and malnutrition to his neglect and everything in between was very well portrayed.

But hot dAYUM! mpreg and all those horrible situations was quite painful to watch. (••)
redsnivy chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
I read smut in next chapter...my reaction...finally! *gets up and runs around cheering.*
Eclipse: *looks up from what she was reading* Red...your insane i can't belive your my creator.*
Kidiu chapter 20 . 6/30/2015
Holy crap, this story was seriously otherworldly! Like, the details of gore and anguish were entirely captivating, everything is just written so well!

Wow, I seriously cannot day enough. Like, I guess the ending is pretty much what I was hoping for, but there's still that feeling of despair for Chance. And whoa, towards the end, when Chance realizes it's James, it really just brings the whole story together.

I cannot emphasize enough how much this story fascinated me. But... is there a sequel?! I'll go find out. :)
Kidiu chapter 8 . 6/30/2015
Holy shit, that was morbidly hot! XD
1deadpool101 chapter 20 . 4/19/2015
Fucking hot but twisted as hell
Me like
starevolution1273 chapter 8 . 4/18/2015
Am I weird for getting hot while reading this.!?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2015
omgomgomgomgomgomgogmogmogmogmogmogmgogomgomgog gomgomogmog. SOOOO FUN.
Rival lover chapter 20 . 1/6/2015
This was the largest Silent Fic I've ever read, and I have to say- it was actually good. Filled with Guro and bondage and yaoi... and Pyramid Head... And yaoi... And Pyramid Head... Did I mention yaoi? It was well written :) I've never really been a huge fan of such a huge amount of guro, but it was actually really cool and just amazing. :)
Nasty-fox chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
There actually IS sequel to this story. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG you dont even know how much i love you now :D
Nasty-fox chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
I really do love you now. All of it was just freakin a-we-so-me! Love your sadism and everything. So why the hell aint there any sequel yet?! :) givin 10 out of 10
xVentressx chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
That was... ...dark and twisted.I'm shocked of how much I actually liked it o.o
Raging Dreams and Nightmares chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
I love this X3. This story Simply fabulous. Best read I have had in awhile
Marcela chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Oh god a really do love you! :D cant even form my words properly now. It is like you being in my head writing exactly everything my rotten mind want to read. The thrust-stab part was...just awesome. You must be very talented in writing because you actually managed to describe the process of loosing sanity to even falling for monster without the story being fake, over emotional, cliche or simply childlish. I can really believe what i amreading and that is so important to get one identificate with the story. On top of that i just cant get enought of that angsty sweet "love" you are so masterly serving us. The MINE complex, the jealousnes of monster, the sluttynes of Chance, everything is just so ... ... ... thank you a lot :) you are really making my days with this gore filled hell :D
Marcela chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Your writing is just breath-taking! I really mean it, you are an awesome writer. In the end I actually felt sorry for Chance and was thinking how nicely you served us his loosing of any hope. How would he react if he knew few chapters back what is going to happen to him. The way he saw Ormia or whatever her name was and now he ended up the same. Its interesting though..thanks for this great job :)