Reviews for Chance
1deadpool101 chapter 20 . 4/19
Fucking hot but twisted as hell
Me like
starevolution1273 chapter 8 . 4/18
Am I weird for getting hot while reading this.!?
omgomgomgomgomgomgogmogmogmogmogmogmgogomgomgog gomgomogmog. SOOOO FUN.
Rival lover chapter 20 . 1/6
This was the largest Silent Fic I've ever read, and I have to say- it was actually good. Filled with Guro and bondage and yaoi... and Pyramid Head... And yaoi... And Pyramid Head... Did I mention yaoi? It was well written :) I've never really been a huge fan of such a huge amount of guro, but it was actually really cool and just amazing. :)
Nasty-fox chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
There actually IS sequel to this story. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG you dont even know how much i love you now :D
Nasty-fox chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
I really do love you now. All of it was just freakin a-we-so-me! Love your sadism and everything. So why the hell aint there any sequel yet?! :) givin 10 out of 10
xVentressx chapter 20 . 4/9/2014
That was... ...dark and twisted.I'm shocked of how much I actually liked it o.o
Raging Dreams and Nightmares chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
I love this X3. This story Simply fabulous. Best read I have had in awhile
Marcela chapter 16 . 3/17/2014
Oh god a really do love you! :D cant even form my words properly now. It is like you being in my head writing exactly everything my rotten mind want to read. The thrust-stab part was...just awesome. You must be very talented in writing because you actually managed to describe the process of loosing sanity to even falling for monster without the story being fake, over emotional, cliche or simply childlish. I can really believe what i amreading and that is so important to get one identificate with the story. On top of that i just cant get enought of that angsty sweet "love" you are so masterly serving us. The MINE complex, the jealousnes of monster, the sluttynes of Chance, everything is just so ... ... ... thank you a lot :) you are really making my days with this gore filled hell :D
Marcela chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Your writing is just breath-taking! I really mean it, you are an awesome writer. In the end I actually felt sorry for Chance and was thinking how nicely you served us his loosing of any hope. How would he react if he knew few chapters back what is going to happen to him. The way he saw Ormia or whatever her name was and now he ended up the same. Its interesting though..thanks for this great job :)
Macek chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Oh wow. THAT was freakin a-we-so-me. Havent read anything this dark, yummy and well-written in ages! It was all worth of waiting and even more. Really appreciate that you respect the characters (PH is sick bastard, doesn speak, definitely not gentle or anthing) like many people there do. I am very picky about this stuff and i couldn find anything which would diappoint me. You are doing great job! Cant wait to read next chapter :)) thanks
theajsmaster chapter 20 . 3/9/2014

the rape was well discriptive, well done P4perCake
theajsmaster chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
WOW... :0
...:
Darkdolly chapter 20 . 1/20/2014
I'm so glad you suggested this to me! This was soooooooooooooo fun! Thank you for the story!
-Deb Coop
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Just out of curiosity...
Could or do you write James x pyramid head?
Or do u just focus on your oc?
(btw wat does oc ooc ect mean?)