Reviews for Order from Mischief
BookWarrior23 chapter 4 . 7/10
I can't believe you did that! *fangirls* You are my new favorite auhorfor referencing Sherlock. It might be fun for you if you write a side story as to why they are there; posing as agents maybe?
Computerberry chapter 3 . 6/8
The Sherlock reference was brilliant!
We're all in this together
And it shows
When we stand
Hand in hand
Make our dreams come true
Missingwings chapter 5 . 3/4
No more? Ever? But-But-But- These are perfect! You made me laugh! That's incredibly hard to do! Bruce and Coulson and Clint still have to get back at them! They need revenge too! Prank war! This was absolutely amazing, by the way. I love reading about pranks, even though I'm no good at them myself. Well done!
Aurenrose chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
I wonder how BBC Sherlock exists when both Sherlock and John are apparently agents in SHIELD.
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
And thus, the dream/nightmare became reality. Well done.
Lokiismylife chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
The whole story was priceless! Instant favorite!
Riverell chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Oh my gods I am laughing so hard right now. (Seriously. I have trouble typing.) This is hilarious. And... banana balls. (I'm sorry I had to)
BookieAngel chapter 5 . 3/20/2015
Sequel! IT WAS AWESOME! DO MORE! PLEASE?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
Great story! :)
Lightening sparks chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Stark and Loki... Who would of thought that they could be friends? Really good story, please continue
Lightening sparks chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Tony Stark A.K.A Iron Man is my favorite avenger, can't wait till Tye next movie comes out
Hekka chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
But, according Marvel wikia, Loki, without the aid of anything, through his own biology, possesses superhuman strength that is substantially superior to that of an average Asgardian male. He possesses sufficient physical strength to lift up to 50 tons. It is possible, however, that he can further increase his strength through mystical enchantment on a temporary basis.

Also, like other Asgardians, Loki's bodily tissues have roughly 3 times the density of the same tissues in a human being. While he has the looks and physical proportions of a much smaller person, the increased density of his body actually makes him several hundred pounds heavier than he appears. However, at times, Loki had imbued himself with magical abilities that enable him to withstand injuries that would prove fatal to another Asgardian if hit.

Like all Asgardians, Loki can still obtain injury, also like all Asgardians, his metabolism enables him to rapidly regenerate damaged tissue much faster and more extensively than a human being. However, through the use of his sorcery, Loki's ability to heal himself is far above that of other Asgardians.

And Loki's Frost Giant metabolism grants him superhuman levels of physical stamina in practically all activities. He can exert himself at peak capacity for about 24 hours before fatigue begins to impair him. However, much like his physical strength and durability, Loki can temporarily augment his stamina through magical means.

So ... I do not think that Stark is able to cause any damage to Loki, not without his suit (and even with suit it hardly to be something serios). Did Loki hoodwink him?
The Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
nooooooooooooo, you need mooooorrrrrre
The Phantom Dragon chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
took me a sec to get the reference, but it was gold XD