Reviews for Team spirit
sexysiren1981 chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
She's falling...so fast...hahaha still love it :)
sexysiren1981 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Great chapter...weirdly romantic and sad somehow. Nice. I like it though.
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Nice start. U write kellerman so well..he really is hot tho hey?! ;) think im going to enjoy this one too!
prisonbreak chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
hey,

Are you still writing this story? and trapped with you as well?

Spooky Sundae chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
I swear I was biting my nails through the entire card-coping process. Poor Sara; always taking one for the team. Paul being all worried about her well-being was really adorable, by the way. I like that he snapped at Roland for making sleazy comments, too.

“I met the most beautiful woman I’ve seen just now.” – Way to sound like a creep on a first date, Logan. (Sorry, had to say it, haha).

Very intrigued about what’s to happen now. I hope Paul will get to Logan’s suite in time… looking forward to finding out how it’ll all play out!
Gimlifan8 chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
What life-saving? Kellerman was trying to kill her, right?
Gimlifan8 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Well Michael and Sara had always been much different than how you portrayed them here. Michael didn't manhandle Sara even when they're alone outside, let alone in front of others. Their love is different. Just each others' words seem to mean much for them. Remember when Michael said, 'I know the circumstances are less than ideal, but we are together. you're here, I'm here.' I don't even think they shared a room in the warehouse, because Michael had said first, 'Sara, you take the bunk'. Meaning quite possibly that she was staying in a different room. Notice how they has to go outside to have a quiet moment of just conversing. Michael had always treated her with much respect, the word 'baby' won't even cross his lips.
Faith4000 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
now that was such a cool chap, i had fun reading it.
Spooky Sundae chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Hello! I know it's been awfully long since I reviewed any of your stories (or updated mine, for that matter); a lot has been going on in my life lately, but I'm trying to catch up with all the new updates in the archive now.

Let me start by simply saying - another amazing chapter from you! Although I haven't been reviewing on regular basis, I have been reading (and re-reading) almost regulary, and I'm always looking forward to all of your updates. Once again, you've done a great job in capturing Sara's exact emotions and the complex train of thoughts in all kinds of situations, and that's the particular characteristic of your writing that I admire the most.

I loved the short scene with Paul and Sara at the beginning, when he asked her: "You want some help filling that void?", and she was feeling all frustrated and taken aback (because we all know she wasn't thinking about the mug or the coffee at that very moment...). Also, the moments they shared on the plane were really interesting, and they make me wonder about the future development of their fairly complicated relationship, considering their past one wasn't exactly delightful. I can still feel the tension and awkwardness between the two of them, which is good, because the slow progress is what makes the whole thing believable.

Okay, I'm really intrigued now! The plan could work, but what scares me is that Sara might end up getting hurt in the proccess... although, I'm pretty sure Paul would not let that happen so easily. Well, we'll see; I'm certanly looking forward to new chapters!
Faith4000 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
omg it can't stop here, please write more...i loved this chap, this was so them, no matter how much of a bastard kellerman can be, we still love him for having a good core and a heart
Faith4000 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
yay she's feeling for paul, i loved this chap btw
Faith4000 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
it's so typical and so like them, thanks for writing this story
Faith4000 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
wow, i adored this first chappie, i'm getting a little obsessed with these two these days, dunno why. i hope to see more of your stories
Spooky Sundae chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Haha, I love the "Cinderella" nickname for Sara, that's just too funny! (X And the conversation between Paul and Sara (at 5 am; seriously, I couldn't even keep my eyes open at that hour! xD) was so adorable. -w-" I just find it so cute how they're teasing each other while in this "denial" phase - you write those scenes all too well! (:

"Just saying out loud what everybody's saying in whispers."

"Everybody?"

That was hilarious, hehe! xD It's good to see Paul and Sara getting along a bit better; I'm anxious to see how the whole thing will affect Michael, though.

The ending was perfect! I'm so curious what Sara's decision will be now... also, I know this is probably going to be a KeSa story, but the fluff between Michael and Sara at the end was still adorable, hehe. xD (yeah, I'm a sucker for those things... -w-") Anyway, I'm looking forward to a next chapter!
jetplanejane chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Couldn't have been pleasant for Kellerman listening to Sara and Michael sexing. Like, awkward. If it were me I'd feel extreme feelings of jealousy I'm sure. Really don't think Sara was afraid of him in the end. Actually I imagine Kellerman was the one who was afraid of her. She had a certain power over him by then, considering her "betrayal" on the train and outside the cigar club. I can't get over how detailed and amazing and excellent your dialogue is! That's what I really love about this, is the conversations. They're almost poetic if you know what I mean :) There's so much to explore and you're really doing a fantastic job. Please continue!