Reviews for Missing Moments
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 1/10
I'm dying of fluffy cuteness and it is lovely:)

-Rosy
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I loved this so much! My fave was the last one. How totally sweet and in-character :) Hope you have fun with your writing doctor who, but please don't leave the Abed/Annie fandom forever!
Kisilee chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
. PLEASE DO MORE!
Em chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love it! This is so adorable. Annie/Abed should really be everyone's favorite ship cause they are just too cute for words!
estrellalily chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was adorable and really sweet. I would gladly read more :-)
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Dr Who writing? No. I think not. More Abed/Annie writing.

I loved all of these little moments. Now write something set during the summer after the finale when Britta and Troy move into the Dreamatorium. Something. . . sensual.
insanebutnotalone chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Awe that was awesome! Would love some more!
Lionheart Rising chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I have no idea when I became an Annie/Abed shipper, but as most of my favorite "Community" fanfics revolve around them, I guess I'm just like that.
This was very sweet, and they seemed perfectly in character to me. Please, feel free to write more of this pairing!
-Dryad
lupine-eyes chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That last scene had me squealing from sheer adorability (which is now a word). I'd love to see more.
MorganEnjoysFanfiction chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aw, that ending was adorable.
creamofconsciousness chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Not much to say, it's AU and cute. Kudos.
Jade chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Woohoo, love it! Since you're traditionally a Doctor Who fanfic writer, maybe you could grace us with some Annie/Abed Inspector Spacetime fun. There's depressingly little of it on ffnet.
MC-Aitlyn chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
LOVED IT! But I hope it isn't the end. I really want to read more about Annie/Abed in an established relationship. Well, obviously I do or I wouldn't be writing about it. But honestly, there is next to no fanfic on the subject. And it pains me because there's so much Jeff Annie. Why aren't more A&A shippers driven to write? I loved the bit with the wedding book, btw. I'm not as sentimental as Annie, but I know how she would melt. And it makes me happy for her. Do keep writing for Doctor Who but feel free to cameo in the Community... err, Community. Damn myself for lack of a better term! Ah, well.
usoverlooked chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
CUTE! Although missing moments is sorta misleading but oh well. The wedding book & first story were the sweetest, at least in my opinion.