Reviews for Replay 'Verse Ficlets and Drabbles
guest chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
Why isn't Kitty the same girl? Is it because Theresa isn't bitter?

Love it.
MeEksiNs chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
your replay - numbers universe are awesome. love the fact that you're continuing the story be it in ficlets or drabbles )
ChirpChirp1827 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
So I was reading this and somehi occured to me that made me go "OMG I LOVE HER."

If Eric and Charles never "split" for lack of better words, that means Pyro never leaves right?

Which means PyroIce is totally more cannon then it was before!

I'm sorry for dumping my ship on u right there xD

This whole series is a fantastic read though. I rewatched Xmen the other day and i kept thinking that something was wrong and then i realized it was because I was replaying the events of Numbers and Replay instead of the movie events xD
JenniferC77 chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I'm delighted, positively delighted, that you're continuing in this 'verse. The first chapter had me cracking up, and I love the realistic effects that Charles is seeing of having altered the timeline.

It's also interesting to be back in his head in the original timeline to see just how in denial he was...he's incredulous at Erik's intense and enduring attraction for him without acknowledging that he would not have gone through so much for anyone else. He was just as inextricably bound, he just lied to pretend otherwise, which while immensely entertaining to read, really makes me feel for poor Erik. But, it's good to know that everything worked out for him in the end. If Erik could get through Shaw, Charles's stubbornness was no match!