Reviews for Nursing Mattie
Beatrice Cecily chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
calyxVirago chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love the story! It's very cute, and I don't even like PruCan! :) I love all the hurt/comfort, and friendship in here! And I'm a sucker for sick!fics. But there is one thing I do want to point out, but I'm not one to sugarcoat anything. The grammar, it made me want to rip my hair out. It sort of distracted me from the story, and made it difficult to understand. My suggestion for the future is to get a beta reader to proof-read the story for grammatical mistakes. I'd also be glad to edit for you. I do free editing and translation in eight languages. Please do not take this as a bad thing, I simply want to help you become a better writer. Thank you for reading this, and keep writing! :)
TheHeroLove chapter 5 . 6/10/2012
Lol Gil you stupid bitch… Oh Francis you perv… Arthur, NEVER EVER COOK! And Gilbert needs to learn about condoms… O_O
inactiveaccount7 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
YEAHHH, MAKE MATTIE PREGNANT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

*hides in her rabid fangirl corner*
person chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Mpreg! Mpreg!
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
oh mai good!if Mattie pregnet,there will be another country!NO!PLEASE NO PREGNET NO!
CrystalTears631 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
A bit of grammar errors and spelling errors but overall this is good
batty29 chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
ooo a chance at mpreggies; I love pregnancies especially when canada i the one who is preggers. .
fireswordgirl chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Nahhhh he has the flu right?
person chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Yes! Make Mattie pregnant! Yeah Mpreg!
SilentFlower chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
This is a really cute! Please continue!
southparkyaoifan chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
i think i ather have mattie pregne then sick .. randome hocky mode cuz he pregentand tis not gils fault
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
OMG!YES!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
OMG!YES!YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS!
Red Water Rose chapter 1 . 5/18/2012