Reviews for Blood, Fang, Fairies, and Nonsense: Unleashed
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
OKAY! I really might have to through this story near the top of the 'WANT TO SEE MORE' list. I use to be really into True Blood. I have seen all the season (even though I started to not like it as it went on more and more lol) So to see Naruto in this world would be great to see. He will at least call people out on their bull shit I know that much. But I have to say i HATE HATE HATEEEEEE Sookie with a passion that burns with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns! She does nothing but get other people killed and hurt and only think of herself most of the time. She try to act all good and caring but she just drags other people into her shit and get them hurt. I would love to see Naruto with Tara I always liked her and she could really use someone stable in her life that will be there for her. Jessica is okay the permanent virgin thing sucks for her lol but she was pretty cool and I could see Naruto helping her out. But I know Bill will be a issue to deal with and I know Naruto would have had some run in with Eric over the years lol. And you would HAVE to make Naruto good friends with Lafayette. He was one of my favorite characters and one of the only true blue character in the whole damn show lol.

If you can please see about keeping this going or revamping (i know what i just did there lol) this story
MR. SE7EN chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
nice but what is he exactly and how did he get that way? keep going
Tachi Kagahara chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
So this is interesting to say the least please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. Also I lov the random glee aspect
soul18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Jessica
Hanabi's Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
An interesting concept, to be sure. Why a Glee character for Naruto's first real contact? Not that I dislike Tina, but she might be the least-hot Asian I can remember. ;) Maybe that was intentional? Not everyone in a story has to be hot...

Definitely interesting, and not in the generic I-have-nothing-else-to-say-so-I'll-just-use-interesting sense, but truly fascinating. I'm curious to see what you have in mind here. Why is Naruto retracing some of Bill's first steps (wasn't it Bill that went shopping in the little convenience story at the beginning of the first episode? I can't remember now, it's been so long)? How much of the Narutoverse is present here? How many of the other Naruto characters that we all know and love should we expect to see at some point in the story? Is Naruto aware of the difference between Konoha and Louisiana? Is he even from Konoha in this story? Will Jessica in your story be as hot as Deborah? Will they get horizontal soon and frequently? What role will Bill, Eric, Sookie, and the rest of the TB gang play in your story?

So many questions, so few words written so far! :(

Keep up the good work, and make it snappy! *snaps fingers* Chop chop!

(Like anyone has any right to tell you how fast to write a story, who do the whiny and/or demanding readers think they are?)
The Superior Redhood chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
interesting. hope you update soon. are you going to base this more on the true blood tv series or the novels ?
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
The master of the unexpected but believable naruto crossover strikes again with another solid opening to this story