Reviews for Walk Away
lthappyat38 chapter 11 . 4/14
You are a brilliant individual ... this Chapther Omg this was soooo amazing so heartfelt, so meaningful this made Olivia so vulnerable and strong all at the same time. Thank You !
lthappyat38 chapter 10 . 4/14
This flashback was amazing and very meaningful ... I've been reading since a 9 am and can't stop myself from wanting to know what's going to happen next, I'm such a fan girl of Olitz thanks for sharing this wonderful story. It is now 1:41 pm l have a 3pm appointment which is the only reason I will stop reading at 2pm... Thanks Again lfhappyat38 ( l follow U on Tumblr)
lthappyat38 chapter 2 . 4/14
Awwww su h a beautiful story
KikiNickMc chapter 53 . 4/8
This was such a great love story. It was worth it all in the end.
mjayyy chapter 55 . 4/7
I was looking for a a Scandal fix an found this wonderful fanfic. I read everything in a week. I loved it. Loved it soo much. I feel as if it's the most heartful story when it comes to scandal fanfic. It just seems realistic. From liv marry Mel, and Fitz being sooo understanding and still remain loving. I hated the chapters they fought in Camp David, but it was so wonderfully written it broke my heart. After that chapter anything that has to do with Fitz just broke my heart even more. *sigh*. I'll probably read this again in the near future. Thank you dor sharing this with us.
KikiNickMc chapter 32 . 4/5
Oh my gosh Jossie crying for her daddy broke my heart. Still loving this story!
KikiNickMc chapter 29 . 4/5
Well damn woooo. I love that Fitz stand up to Big Jer and him and Olivia arguing was tiresome. Love the sisters bonding.
KikiNickMc chapter 27 . 4/5
Awww poor fitzy hang in their chap!
KikiNickMc chapter 26 . 4/5
Oh my gosh this is so heartbreaking but good. I feel so bad for Fitz. I understand Mellie's motive but she deserved the lash out.
KikiNickMc chapter 25 . 4/5
Gosh I love Fitz so much. He such a great guy, father,lover and president. Great chapter!
KikiNickMc chapter 23 . 4/5
Oh my goodness mama Sofia ripped Olivia a new one. I'm here for this talk, Olivia had this coming to her. I could just imagine how livid Fitz will be. So excited for the next chapter.
KikiNickMc chapter 19 . 4/5
Well damn Cy will have Charlie kill everybody. Lol
KikiNickMc chapter 15 . 4/4
Another excellent chapter! Shonda and fem can take a fee pages out of your book.
KikiNickMc chapter 12 . 4/4
Cy is a pain in the butt. Loved that Fitz put him in his place. Wow Mellie knows of course she does smh. I'm glad they're going to protect their children.
KikiNickMc chapter 10 . 4/4
Oh my I love this version of Fitz and Olivia. So precious. Sighs..
1,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »