Reviews for Made a Fortune, and Counted It
Oh please please please update and maybe finish this fic soon, I'm dying here, I can't even imagine how the people who have been with the fic from the start, I need to know, please put us out of our misery and finish this amazingly different story xox
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2014
Hi. Yes, hi. I know I'm a little late to the party, but this fic is super intense, and it absolutely devastates me that it ends here. I hope someday you'll find it in yourself to continue!
thismustbetheplace chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
What are the chances you'll ever finish This one up? It was dark and depressing but man, I can't wait to see how it all ends (maybe happily?!). I know it's been a while so I'm assuming it's been abandoned, but who knows? Maybe you've got an outline somewhere and could throw us all a few crumbs !
wthc chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
Thank you for writing this story so far. I wish you still had the motivation to keep writing it. It's an interesting fresh view of the curse. And now that it's (kind of) broken, it's open path to more SQ development...
Thanks!
devildoc35 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This is a great story, it is a little dark, but the only reason the show isn't is due to it being on ABC. Phenomenal writing! I can't wait for Regina to light up the mayor's office.
DeshayForever chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
TOWN WHORE! LOL
quarian chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
This is a bit difficult to read due to the Erm dark scenes.. But it is very also sensitively written in an achy haunting way and I would love to see it to the end. Hope you can continue it.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
I come back to this every now and then and it’s still great!
Mad Hatter chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
So this would make Regina Baelfire's sister and Henry's aunt? Unless Neal isn't Henry's father in this delightful world you've created. I sincerely hope to see more of this. Such dark themes. And making Rumplestiltskin Regina's father, inspired. I've been looking for a Swan Queen fic like this.
salerate chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I'm laughing at the fact that Malificient's storybrooke name is Pam in your story. Ah! Pam and Regina, what a glorious match.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
I never hated gold than I do now after reading your story,ugh! Shivers all over but thank gods for the swanqueen visuals, that was much much needed.. I'm gonna go forget about gold now and daydream about regina and a pole... Ugh! You writing is delicious.
StormBrisingr chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Oh my holy- *Wow.* This story is amazingly intense-I can't even- The setting is amazing and I love the darkness. The Forbidden Fruit, the relationships especially between Regina and Ruby and Mal. Regina's love for Henry is great too. Whew, I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. :)
JLC63 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
You've got to finish this story. It's awesome! Very original. Dying to read the ending!
Lydia chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Hey this story is great! When are you gonna update? PLease update !
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
just read all 11 chapters and i NEED to know what happens!