Reviews for Made a Fortune, and Counted It
Slayercuddles chapter 12 . 7/14
I literally can't even
hiatus can be good things as long as you come back from them :) thanks for that!
Sultry Sweet chapter 12 . 4/4
This story is incredible and dark, but definitely something similar to what I've thought about with the Golden Queen non-con/dub-con situations in the early days of the show. You've done it so much justice and I really want to see more of this, and see Regina and Emma win. I want to see them take down Rumple and Cora so badly, those sick, twisted fucks! :Do

I'm so glad you decided to update this or I might not have ever found it on my own since I stopped watching the show. And that would have been a shame, because this fic is really something special. Keep up the good work! :)
rondaday1 chapter 12 . 4/2
Wonderful story and an excellent chapter. More please
Whisperingquill chapter 12 . 3/29
So happy to see an update. I was just thinking about this story a couple days ago too.

I can definitely understand life getting in the way, and a chapter just not wanting to come out "right." Thank you for the update. Your style of writing is quite enjoyable and, even with the more troublesome and triggering aspects you manage to keep a good balance.

Hope to see more from you in the near future.
DETM2S9 chapter 12 . 3/29
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have never forgotten this version of the OUaT saga. Something kept me from deleting the link to your story after all this time. Can not fully express how glad and happy I am to see it resume! It has been worth the wait. I will certainly keep looking forward to any future updates.
MagicMirrorSeesAll91 chapter 12 . 3/29
Holy shit... I thought I was hallucinating... I am legitimately shocked... BUT OMG I"M SO FREAKING EXCITED! lololol... Love you as an author and I love this fic... About to go back and read from the beginning but I had to leave this comment before I read this update...

Ok off to read... THANKS SO MUCH for updating this :D
fussyviolet chapter 12 . 3/28
Just reread the whole thing. Awesome revisiting this story.
feeling old chapter 12 . 3/28
Has it been three years since you updated? Wow, that must mean I've been reading SQ fanfic for... much longer than I care to admit! Glad to see this story continue - had to reread a couple chapters to remind myself of some things, but I enjoyed doing so. Great story, keep it up!
dnmann chapter 12 . 3/27
A good chapter.,
LindsayGlitters chapter 12 . 3/27
Ok. I actually sqeeued when I got the notification. So happy this is back! Great chapter!
LOCISVU chapter 12 . 3/27
Holy shit!It's fucking Cora!Run Emma run!Oh yeah,welcome back! I love you!
mysticdreamer-sq chapter 12 . 3/27
I just found this story because it was updated and am inlove .its so depressing . I need more of SQ to cool my aching heart ang I. just checked the published date does that mean I will only get an update when I have grand kids?.
Gigimomo chapter 12 . 3/27