Reviews for Made a Fortune, and Counted It
strippedtissuebox chapter 12 . 1/9
omg I love this. I hope you pick of back up I'd love to see the fallout of this chapter.
strippedtissuebox chapter 5 . 1/8
Well damn. What a bitch Cora is. I know that she is logically, but whenever I hear or read her outlandish acts I always feel horrible.
Ashlyn drake chapter 12 . 1/7
Please update. One of the best stories I have read again today.
AustinMarina chapter 12 . 10/30/2016
I just love this intense story and do hope life allows for your continued telling of this intriguing story.
Slayercuddles chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
I literally can't even
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2016
hiatus can be good things as long as you come back from them :) thanks for that!
sultrysweet chapter 12 . 4/4/2016
This story is incredible and dark, but definitely something similar to what I've thought about with the Golden Queen non-con/dub-con situations in the early days of the show. You've done it so much justice and I really want to see more of this, and see Regina and Emma win. I want to see them take down Rumple and Cora so badly, those sick, twisted fucks! :Do

I'm so glad you decided to update this or I might not have ever found it on my own since I stopped watching the show. And that would have been a shame, because this fic is really something special. Keep up the good work! :)
rondaday1 chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
Wonderful story and an excellent chapter. More please
Whisperingquill chapter 12 . 3/29/2016
So happy to see an update. I was just thinking about this story a couple days ago too.

I can definitely understand life getting in the way, and a chapter just not wanting to come out "right." Thank you for the update. Your style of writing is quite enjoyable and, even with the more troublesome and triggering aspects you manage to keep a good balance.

Hope to see more from you in the near future.
DETM2S9 chapter 12 . 3/29/2016
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have never forgotten this version of the OUaT saga. Something kept me from deleting the link to your story after all this time. Can not fully express how glad and happy I am to see it resume! It has been worth the wait. I will certainly keep looking forward to any future updates.
MagicMirrorSeesAll91 chapter 12 . 3/29/2016
Holy shit... I thought I was hallucinating... I am legitimately shocked... BUT OMG I"M SO FREAKING EXCITED! lololol... Love you as an author and I love this fic... About to go back and read from the beginning but I had to leave this comment before I read this update...

Ok off to read... THANKS SO MUCH for updating this :D
fussyviolet chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
Just reread the whole thing. Awesome revisiting this story.
feeling old chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
Has it been three years since you updated? Wow, that must mean I've been reading SQ fanfic for... much longer than I care to admit! Glad to see this story continue - had to reread a couple chapters to remind myself of some things, but I enjoyed doing so. Great story, keep it up!
dnmann chapter 12 . 3/27/2016
A good chapter.,
LindsayGlitters chapter 12 . 3/27/2016
Ok. I actually sqeeued when I got the notification. So happy this is back! Great chapter!