Reviews for Made a Fortune, and Counted It
I come back to this every now and then and it’s still great!
Mad Hatter chapter 11 . 1/25
So this would make Regina Baelfire's sister and Henry's aunt? Unless Neal isn't Henry's father in this delightful world you've created. I sincerely hope to see more of this. Such dark themes. And making Rumplestiltskin Regina's father, inspired. I've been looking for a Swan Queen fic like this.
salerate chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
I'm laughing at the fact that Malificient's storybrooke name is Pam in your story. Ah! Pam and Regina, what a glorious match.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
I never hated gold than I do now after reading your story,ugh! Shivers all over but thank gods for the swanqueen visuals, that was much much needed.. I'm gonna go forget about gold now and daydream about regina and a pole... Ugh! You writing is delicious.
StormBrisingr chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Oh my holy- *Wow.* This story is amazingly intense-I can't even- The setting is amazing and I love the darkness. The Forbidden Fruit, the relationships especially between Regina and Ruby and Mal. Regina's love for Henry is great too. Whew, I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. :)
JLC63 chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
You've got to finish this story. It's awesome! Very original. Dying to read the ending!
Lydia chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
Hey this story is great! When are you gonna update? PLease update !
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
just read all 11 chapters and i NEED to know what happens!
kiara chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
wow! this is so good! the best fanfic i've read in a long time! Just wow
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is just wonderful.
xom chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Must find out whose heart that is! Very curious as to why the Blue Fairy, Maleficent, and Cora "remember" themselves. Please continue soon!
xom chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
I find this so fascinating and I'm wondering with each chapter who know what and from which perspective!

Is Henry unaffected by the curse like he is in the show - like with how he's able to notice no one aging, did he also noticed when Rumplestilskin altered the curse?
xom chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Intriguing!
Jules-Day chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Holy. Crap. I'm speechless. So much to say about this chapter but I'm still in shock. Bravo.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Wow, this was very interesting. I actually really loved the Maleficent/Regina relationship in this because Maleficent comforting Regina after all the incidents with Gold are just UNFFF.

The chapter with Rumpel and Cora raping Regina was just... ARGHH. That was awful. What's especially awful is that they are both aware of the fact that they are Regina's parents. It was so twisted but that scene was really, really powerful.

I can't wait to see where you go with this. Youv'e changed the premise of the curse and the characters quite well.