Reviews for The Desert Highway Hotel
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 6/26/2013
Great hunt fic and I love how you tied this one up with the ghosts having a HEA.
Anne-ElizabethHamilton chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Great job!

I really enjoyed this.

I can't wait to read some more of your stuff.

I'm going to reread this again soon and can give you more constructive criticism and such about it if you wish.

AlElizabeth chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Good fanfic. I really enjoyed how you worked in the lyrics to Hotel California into the story. I may have mentioned this before, but it is one of my FAVOURITE songs. Good work. Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)
AlElizabeth chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
YAY! They got rid of all the ghosts! Can't wait for the next chapter! Thanks for updating!
revivalsword chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
it's really good, can't wait for part 2!
s-n-d-girl chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
You have a good story here, please keep it going.
AlElizabeth chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Things are really starting to get interesting now, what with no one controlling the poltergeists now. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sarcastic Nightmare chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Interesting chapter, hope Dean and Sam put good use to their hour.
AlElizabeth chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Ooooooh things are really heating up now! Hopefully Sam and Dean can lay the spirits to rest before they kill anyone else... that or figure out how Joseph is controlling the ghosts and stop him! Can't wait to read more!
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Great premise the old man told. Looking forward to more...
AlElizabeth chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
OOOOO Can't wait to read the next chapter! Ghosts are coming out of the woodwork, aren't they? Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
I'm already suspect the woman in red dress is EVIL! lol
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
OOO Wonder what the bartender has to say? Good chapter- don't sweat it about the delay. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!
EvaDean chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I absolutely love where you're going with this story! I love Hotel California with the Eagles and I would've loved to see it on Supernatural.
lovepass77 chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Sam and Dean are on the case they're best Ghostbusters ever! Looking forward to the next chapter!