Reviews for Tea Parties
siriusfreddobbylupin chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I really don't have anything bad to say about this. Their conversations are hysterical and capture their insanity perfectly! You very nearly made me feel sorry for Nottingham, something I never thought would happen. I especially loved the last two paragraphs. Excellent job!
Leslie Ann K chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is so hilarious! I love Alice in Wonderland; it's my favorite classic of all time. The only part I found a bit weird was when the March Hare said "Where art we?". It seemed a bit out of character but otherwise it was flawless! Go Wonderland!
Archer Princess chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is awesome! I never thought I would say that, but... Poor Nottingham! Whoa, I didn't see that coming! I especially liked the part were Hatter "borrowed the file for his nose hair" and never gave it back ;D

Lurvies!
SweetShireen chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Hahah, this was wonderful.

You caught the insanity part perfectly...I bet Cat would be proud of you. :)

last line made me laugh and I ALMOST felt sorry for Nottingham.

Almost.

Ferryport should be capitalized by the way.
TheAfterShock chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh, I'm so glad you did this one. I was going to do one for the March Hare myself, but I couldn't come up with anything worthy for his character. I love it. You've got the insanity just right, in my opinion.

Yes, he was mentioned in the eighth book when the girls are in the Book of Everafter. They fall into Wonderland and the March Hare knocks out Mr. Hatter.

Cat
EstrangeloEdessa chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
No, the March Hare was never in the books. Ever. But great story nevertheless.

The ending line is the best... "He hated Wonderlanders." Of course you do, Nottingham. :) Of course.
RockSuperstar chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
It's adorable! I particularly enjoyed the last 6 or so paragraphs.

I love how the characters interact with each other.
autumnshutup chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I felt bad at first, but then I was like,m "Oh, wait no. It's Nottingham. Ew."

You reminded me of why I love Alice in Wonderland so much.

Nice job :)
Lara D chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was WONDERful. :) Short, but awesome! Lol, I love how the Hatter didn't find it odd to see the Hare there. Awesome job as per usual. Question, though: In the summary, should 'ferryport' be capitalized? Because if it's a typo, you forgot to capitalize. :)

-Lara