Reviews for Goodbyes On The Balcony
It's Livi-o-sa chapter 58 . 5/17
My live is over.
Just kidding- This story has made me become so different- because this has to be THE BEST LJ fanfic there is. I got so involved and emotional during this...
I miss everyone-Dezzy, Mrs. Potter, Caleb, Sydny, you really have made this real!
I have been bawling my eyes out for the past hour, I miss Riley and Sirius, Remus and Jillian, the good Hogwarts days! But I agree that the story had to end like this. I really wish that this could've been an AU fic because I would love to see everyone get their happily ever after. (Idea maybe-alternate ending-PLEASE!) But then again it's just me. Thank you so much for everything I am a completely different person now.
(I don't hate you- I practically love u so plz no hate)
You have really inspired me to write a fic and I really wish I had your characters! Thank you so much!
~Livi
TeePotter chapter 1 . 4/23
Please do a Sequel loved this story so mic read it multiple time
Megan chapter 1 . 4/2
I want a sequel. I want to see the wedding. The baby. All of it. Bring it all full circle because this story is amazing. I've been following this story for nine years, I want some form of closure.
All of 'em gonna die
thecutestdemon chapter 58 . 3/7
beautiful ending. i love the way james and lily interact in here, the humoris sirius, and everything you write. keep writing!
Jillian chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
You murdered me didn't you?
Anagram11 chapter 58 . 10/20/2016
Sort of half hoping that this would go non cannon and s&k would be a "thang" and James and lily would've survived but I've gotta say best James and Lily fic EVER. This was an emotional experience and my Lord it was long :D
Anagram11 chapter 48 . 10/20/2016
I'm far behind and halfway through a chapter but if lily and James don't get back together I will murder you.
JulietPotter chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Literally the best LJ fic I've ever read. I loved every second of it, from the first kiss on the platform to the fist fight to baby harry. I loved the way u portrayed James(fav character) and I absolutely love his relationship with Riley. James and Lily are SO adorable, I loved all there cute, heated, passionate, and mushy moments, especially there VERY passionate love scene in chapter 40. You've brought me many laughs and MANY MANY tears. I'd love to see more fics from u. Thanks for everything.
GinevraFangirl chapter 58 . 6/23/2016
Dear ByeByeBirdie, I finally finished your fantastic work of art. It was not the first LJ fic I read, but it is the best, and my last. Reading this story made me realize that I couldn't start all over again, so that's it. Please never stop writing, this story was absolutely beautiful to read, and as painful it is knowing the sad end, I felt lucky to have read about their happiness. You have created amazing characters and surprised me every step of the way. GinevraFangirl
Guest chapter 58 . 6/20/2016
Hiiii, I recently discovered your On The Balcony series and I read all three of them during the past month, and I've got to say that it was absolutely amazing. Your characterization is great and its obvious that you've put a lot of thought in building and defining these characters and plotlines. You love these characters and you've made me love James, Lily, Sirius, Remus and even Peter so much more. And of course your entire collection of OCs - Riley, Kay, Lance and the rest of the Gilmore and Potter clan were awesome too!

Its been years since you left this story behind, and I hope that this lets you know that your work is still truly engaging, entertaining and appreciated :)
Ninjalily chapter 58 . 5/31/2016
Hi there. I've been reading this fanfic for 2 weeks at a stretch. I must say I loved it. The characters are so wonderfully created. I love their flaws. They do have flaws. And that was the thing that made me fall in love with this story. Reading the bottom notes did give me an insight on this story and how it was created. But I m glad I read it. Thanks again for this beautiful story which taught me a lot of values. Heck u shud probably publish this story.
SpiritWitch chapter 58 . 5/20/2016
Amazing! Truly amazing! This is like the best pre story to begin the actual Harry Potter series by JK Rowling. And the ending, just great! Thank you so much for these three amazing stories that I will never be able to forget! It would have been nice if there was another installment, just to keep the story going, but its alright. THANKS AGAIN! :)
Guest chapter 58 . 5/20/2016
Omg I can't believe this story has finally ended. It's been a long couple of years since I started reading the 'Balcony' series, and it's been an amazing series. I'll miss this. It has been a wonderful adventure, with all the characters I have grown to love. And the writings type is amazing. I'm sad it's come to an end, but happy because of the ending. Keep writing; you're an amazing writer!
Caroline chapter 58 . 5/20/2016
Thank you for the amazing 3 stories. I really loved how you ended the story and also everything else. You're an amazing writer and thank you very much for an incredible read xx
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »