Reviews for Goodbyes On The Balcony
Lilylike19 chapter 58 . 6/12
What can I say... this story made me cry, it upset at times and it made me smile so hard !
You might not be JK Rowling but know that your talent with words has enthralled and mesmerized me ! Thank you for sharing this incredible story, thank you for bringing these characters to life, for giving them a voice despite their tragic and heartbreaking endings. I so admire you for that. Thank you !
googledye chapter 25 . 5/30
This story is just so hard to follow with the first person narration. Feels like it's constantly jumping around. The plot is also jumping around and nothing much happens except "i love you! I love you more!" or "can't believe they broke up! can't believe he broke up with me!"...the last two stories were great, but I can't read this one. It's way too all over the place.
Queen Bookworm the First chapter 58 . 4/21
I think it should be clear that I'm not exaggerating when I say that I am suffering one of the worst book hangovers I've ever had. Maybe even worse than after I finished reading Harry Potter. I'm not sure who I love more: J.K. Rowling for creating this world or you for writing this. I just can't do anything write now but think about how amazing this trilogy is. It's made me feel things I never thought a book could make me feel. These characters have become my family. And it hurts so much to know that I have to say goodbye to all of them.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Kim Richards chapter 27 . 4/12
Yes! Finally. Yes!
Kim Richards chapter 26 . 4/12
Okay I am sorry. WHAT?! She really needs to hold herself. I get she is hurt but its just taking it to far. I hope she is still not mad at Sirius after this. LILY YOU ARE BEING A IDIOT!
Kim Richards chapter 24 . 4/12
How the hell can you even make Sirius sleep with Lily? Do you know how that makes me feel? Why? I just hope that their friendship is not ruined. And why is Remus being such an ass? I hope something works out between all of them. I really like the whole Keegan and Sirius thing. Serves Riley right. And I hope she does come back. And I am not proud of Lily too. Thanks. NB: This is the longest review I have ever postest. Nice to remove the anger from my chest. Thanks again.
miaoca304 chapter 1 . 1/12
What devastates me is the way rileys life is handled like it goes a little agains the 2 other stories like seriously u dont move on like that so fast
lizzzsunshine chapter 2 . 12/6/2017
Love the Marauder banter in this chapter. Moonylicious has me rolling.
lizzzsunshine chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
For some odd reason, this fic crossed my mind today so I decided to pop in for a reread! I’d forgotten just how long it was! I’m stoked to experience it all over again
MrsBard chapter 58 . 11/9/2017
I just want to say THANK YOU!
I loved the whole Balcony series and I'm so glad I discovered it when it was complete as I think I would've gone mad waiting for updates.

Thank you again!
PH chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
Uhmm what happened to Shane?
Azzurrolunali chapter 58 . 6/21/2017
Thanks so much for an amazing story! I've loved and hated it so much, I hated the extended James and Lily hating each other, I felt it was too negative and bitter. But apart from the length I loved the plot, the characters everything was brilliant! Thanks that you finished it on a high as I couldn't have coped with a negative end after all that! I love the idea of the AU, I mean it already is AU (James' big family etc) so a good ending? Any chance? Thanks again for all the work you put into that story!
Guest chapter 58 . 6/18/2017
Oh wow - ok so I somehow missed this story over the last 12 years and found it last week, you are amazing - the speed at which I managed to read this suggests that in itself!
Over the course of this story I both loved and hated each character but I have never been so emotionally involved in a fanfic before!
Beautiful writing, full of heartbreak and I really felt for every character (my favourite is Sirius).
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Xx
Guest chapter 11 . 6/10/2017
sorry for possible spoilers, but i think wyatt sent sydny to protect the potters and friends cause sydny said she knew him
It's Livi-o-sa chapter 58 . 5/17/2017
My live is over.
Just kidding- This story has made me become so different- because this has to be THE BEST LJ fanfic there is. I got so involved and emotional during this...
I miss everyone-Dezzy, Mrs. Potter, Caleb, Sydny, you really have made this real!
I have been bawling my eyes out for the past hour, I miss Riley and Sirius, Remus and Jillian, the good Hogwarts days! But I agree that the story had to end like this. I really wish that this could've been an AU fic because I would love to see everyone get their happily ever after. (Idea maybe-alternate ending-PLEASE!) But then again it's just me. Thank you so much for everything I am a completely different person now.
(I don't hate you- I practically love u so plz no hate)
You have really inspired me to write a fic and I really wish I had your characters! Thank you so much!
~Livi