Reviews for Audrey at the Great Northern
rangerbagel chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is absolutely adorable, thoughtful, clever, and well-written.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was so cute! I absolutely loved it. You should write more Audrey FanFiction.
Ronnie Rocket chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This story was, in no uncertain terms, AWESOME! And trust me, I don't say that too often. I really love the way you portrayed Audrey as a little girl...exactly like I'd imagine. I wrote her almost the exact same way in my fic Horse of a Different Color. Anyway, it's obvious you really love her character and took the time to look at her as something more than just TP's resident Lolita (so many people do that, and it frustrates the hell out of me!). You also nailed Ben and Sylvia. I mean, we literally hear Ben say, "For God sake's, Audrey" on the show! My canon-loving heart just jumped at that, lol. Anyway, this story was excellent...in-character, well-written, funny. Definitely hope to see more Twin Peaks work from you in the very near future!
Luce Taylor chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Man, this was really good :) Written from the point of view of a 6-year old... I love how she said she wishes Donna would come more often, and that "for God's sake Audrey" was sooo good :) I love the way Audrey has written it all the time... It showed readers that she wanted to have friends there and that she was really good, but she wanted to have someone to talk to, play witha and stuff, she even tried playing with Johnny but he couldn't and her mother often told her that she should stop bothering all of them, so she wasn't really loved by her family... But I liked the way you have written it. Lovely Audrey... It's good to have some Twin Peaks FanFic to read.. I have written one about Laura and I'm still writing... :) I hope you write more.. :) Twin Peaks will be always alive, right? :)
Catherine Pugh chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I love this! Really well written...it sounds childlike, but not cloyingly so. Actually, she sounds like I did when I was a kid. :) Fantastic.