Reviews for Deep Space Effect
Arcae chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Gotta say, I quite enjoyed this!
Loved the ending of it to! haha
TheBleachDoctor chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I loved that Sisko played Mass Effect and got angry with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Any auther that teaches the startreck universe about BODY-ARMOUR! is not crazy and anyone who thinks that the mass effect 3 ending sucked is a hell of alot smarter than the idiots bioware hired.
swartzvald chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Eh, works for me.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i so want that patch now
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I enjoyed your story. I liked the new ending to Mass Effect and the new armour, especially for the females. Although it strikes me that the clothing in DS9 was never that baggy for males and females alike.

Interestingly, I have a couple of (Xcom) cross-overs that deal with boradly the same things. Clearly great minds do think alike.

Anyway, anything with Kira in it is likely to be good, even if her relationship with Odo makes me fume.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Still better than any DLC those twits will cobble together.

Cheers!
Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
On one hand, people of Starfleet actually being smart and wearing friggin' body armor.

On the other, the USS Ben Sisko's Motherf***ing Pimp Hand is not blowing up Reaper Fleets.

Eh, acceptable tradeoff.
Andy-025 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Sir I give 7 internets and 1 godhood
navuatri chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
You have created the perfect ending for ME3.
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is hilarious, and now I've got to forward it to my friend, who hated the ending of Mass Effect with the fire of the end times.

You're missing a scene break, however, after the scene with Dukat.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Lol, sisko's counter offer had me rolling.

and I find the idea of Kira in battle armor, way more enticing than what could be described as 'healthy'.
uo-chou chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
It really doesn't make sense that with their technology Starfleet doesn't have powered armor and personal shielding technology standard for ground encounters. It's crazy really... With their AI technology and anti-gravity they could construct remote or autonomous soldiers for the battle field even... so odd.

Good fic by the way, I like it!
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I'm not actually sure if that last bit counts as Renegade OR Paragon. Possibly both.
DarkSeraph66 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was extremely amusing, mainly because you got the cast of DS9 perfect, please tell me there will be more? even if it's just a snippet or two.