Reviews for Deep Space Effect
DocHoliday0316 chapter 1 . 5/2
Alright, I loved the ending, especially Sisko's counter offer, which is just further proof that the answer to the Kirk vs Picard debate is Sisko.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Mass Effect as a holodeck program... I love it! Though as emotionally traumatized as it left me, I'm sure glad I didn't experience it that way!
MrBogus chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Another good one. I so would love to see Sisko and Shepard share some war storys with a glas of whisky some time..

That would be even better
Alana chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Totally worth it!
Arcae chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Gotta say, I quite enjoyed this!
Loved the ending of it to! haha
TheBleachDoctor chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I loved that Sisko played Mass Effect and got angry with it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Any auther that teaches the startreck universe about BODY-ARMOUR! is not crazy and anyone who thinks that the mass effect 3 ending sucked is a hell of alot smarter than the idiots bioware hired.
swartzvald chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Eh, works for me.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
i so want that patch now
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I enjoyed your story. I liked the new ending to Mass Effect and the new armour, especially for the females. Although it strikes me that the clothing in DS9 was never that baggy for males and females alike.

Interestingly, I have a couple of (Xcom) cross-overs that deal with boradly the same things. Clearly great minds do think alike.

Anyway, anything with Kira in it is likely to be good, even if her relationship with Odo makes me fume.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Still better than any DLC those twits will cobble together.

Cheers!
Sithking Zero chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
On one hand, people of Starfleet actually being smart and wearing friggin' body armor.

On the other, the USS Ben Sisko's Motherf***ing Pimp Hand is not blowing up Reaper Fleets.

Eh, acceptable tradeoff.
Andy-025 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Sir I give 7 internets and 1 godhood
navuatri chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
You have created the perfect ending for ME3.
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is hilarious, and now I've got to forward it to my friend, who hated the ending of Mass Effect with the fire of the end times.

You're missing a scene break, however, after the scene with Dukat.