Reviews for Ascend into Darkness
modeluchosen1 chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
This lareay seems like a great story
Ampm chapter 22 . 5/12/2013
Good story read it all in one night.
Endlos Nacht chapter 22 . 10/2/2012
As always, I enjoyed your story. I only hope to be just as good one day.
Melkor44 chapter 22 . 9/28/2012
A fitting end... Nice job.
Ragnarok666 chapter 22 . 9/27/2012
It's actually interesting to see you put fighting in the epilogue chapter. Most people don't do that for such fics, but I guess it's ok to change things up a bit.

I may use a few melee fighting chapters of this fic as a source for future chapters of my fic once my problems are sorted out.

With this fic complete, it's my hope you'll soon turn back to "The Approaching Storm", your fans are still waiting on you there. I know college keeps you busy and all that, but your fans waited a whole year for "A Matter of Loyalty" when you went on hiatus for that, so I'm sure people are willing to keep waiting if you cannot turn your attention to "The Approaching Storm" immediately.
Melkor44 chapter 21 . 9/24/2012

That was crazy, I didn't think it'd close out like that.

Great job!
Ragnarok666 chapter 21 . 9/23/2012
One more chapter? I take it that'll end the fic by then?

Ironically, some of these fighting chapters might give me the necessary ideas for my own fic once my problems are sorted out and I can begin writing again. Still too far to tell if it'll work out though.

Overall it's nice to see more fighting via melee style with you. Both your SC fics and Mechassault fics involved trajectory types.
Melkor44 chapter 20 . 9/16/2012
Glad you're back!

The only grammar issue I saw: near the end, when you wrote of the fellow werewolves' jealousy, you wrote "he could nothing for them." There should be another word, likely "do," between "could" and "nothing."

It keeps getting better! Keep it up! :)
Ragnarok666 chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
Ah, the fighting with lycanthropes. The coming without full moons suddenly reminded me of the Underworld film series.
Melkor44 chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
Yay, another chapter! I didn't see any grammar mistakes on the first go-around, and it just gets (much more) better with every update!

Keep it up!
Melkor44 chapter 18 . 8/27/2012
Yay! I had four updated stories to read, and I chose to read this one first—great job with it!

... A fell moon rises, and even the most innocent and unassuming man will manage to make the transformation into the fastest creature of the night... The Werewolf!

I don't know how you put up with all my random comments. I really don't.

Great job with the chapter, keep it up!
Ragnarok666 chapter 18 . 8/26/2012
That's actually the main concept problem with hope and all that.

As the old saying goes, "It's better to have faith in something and be wrong than to have faith in nothing at all."

Problem is, if every time you hope for something good to happen and it doesn't, what's the point of hoping at all?
BeastOfTruth chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
another good chapter! hope you update soon
Melkor44 chapter 17 . 8/18/2012
Great job! I'm a little concerned about how quickly Leo ran out of mana (unless I missed something) without using some really explosive (pardon the pun) technique...

Great job, keep it up!
Ragnarok666 chapter 17 . 8/17/2012
Ah, that's the problem in warfare that I don't think Abigail fully understood when it came to watching so many die.

It's not possible to save everyone, you can only save as many as you can. And while you can argue the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, that's not always clear in the bigger picture.

Anyways, I thought I'd give you a heads up: after more than a year of waiting, Blizzard finally gave the description for the Flashpoint book. Interested in hearing about it?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »