Reviews for Paperweights & Purple Pens
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Very cute and well written.
FlyingNunLord chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Oh my god this is the best thing ever I absolutely love it!
paulajaey chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That.
Was.
Amazing.
Renn chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This was really cool. I loved the idea they all went to him to discuss whatever! :) Thanks for writing and sharing! :)
Khrissie chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is like my tenth time reading this and every time I find something new. You managed to make me feel sad with just one line, because Bruce had to spit the bullet out, and laugh the next and you know what? This fic made me ship Clint and Bruce above anyone else and I would have never thought of those two. My friends and I now refer to the two of them as purpleshipping. Please dear god write more.
Me chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hey. I just wanted to say that I have this fic bookmarked because it's so cute and I now compulsively collect purple pens and just ldkjf it's so cute
Blonde Dragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This story was so beautifully written that I can't find the perfect word for it - so I'll use several. I'm not a fan of the pairings in this story, but I can't help but love the way you tackle them in this story. It's not in your face and the entire tone is framed just so that I, like other reviewers, can't help but like it in this story.

Honestly, I laughed harder than I should at both the: "And he will. Because they're delicious" line and the entire conversation concerning onions between Clint and Bruce. Too hilarious! I was also very intrigued and impressed by the way you handled Natasha's confession - I could see that happening. And, of course, this fic was actually what started a headcanon of mine for Bruce being the 'go-to' guy to talk with, relax with, etc.

Needless to say, I loved it all! I'd love to see more of your writing in this genre.
reading-is-breathing25 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Purple rocks.
Shangreela chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Very funny and lovely, seeing all these strong, admirable, broken people having doubts and problems and finding comfort in Bruce who tends to forget he is other than the wild beast raging inside him.
My favorite part was Natasha's, because we rarely see her being vulnerable, but I can see how it's easy to take her for just a pretty face. And you killed me with "Steve can't spit the bullet out." Here I was, smiling and feeling all soft and goo-y and good, you know, and you crash the whole Stark Tower on my head. (I hated you a bit at this moment.)
I don't really see Bruce with Clint but I'm very open-fandomed si I would be very willing to explore this a bit more. (I would also be very eager to explore a bit Bruce/Nat relationships, becauseshe obviously is TERRIFIED of Bruce - of the Hulk - and I think it's fascinating.)
Thank for this!
Wanderingidealism chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
aww! I love the fluff in this story! It made me very happy!
Heather chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Well that was adorable. I loved it!
MusesatMidnight chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Incredibly cute. I loved your vulnerable Natasha. She was just enough! :)

Thanks for posting this because it's amazing!

Ryua