Reviews for The Accidental Malfoy
roon0 chapter 18 . 4/12
Such a sad ending to a lovely chapter. I look forward to reading more.
isaacswolfsbane chapter 18 . 4/11
I don't normally like fics of when they're older, but this one has certainly changed my tune a little. It's beautifully written. I never thought I'd see the day where I cried at Lucius Malfoy's death but here it is. I'm looking forwards to seeing where this goes, I'm hoping Draco will end up relying on Hermione after this instead of shutting away again.
I HATE U 4 MAKING DRACO'S DAD DIE! I HATE U!-(
janjan2009 chapter 18 . 4/6
:) ahh
omg, this is such a wonderful and intricate story you made here. I love it so far; how draco naturally falls in love with
Hermione and how you have those dramatic moments. I also like knowing the thoughts behind both of them. Keep up the good work, and you better update soon, or i will SHANK YOU. -
SusanMarieS chapter 18 . 4/2
Oh no. But I understand the need. Thank you.
lavanyalabelle chapter 18 . 3/30
love it. Don't like that you killed Lucius though.
Life-is-rolling-keep-on-going chapter 18 . 3/28
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Twipotterfreak28 chapter 18 . 3/26
I'm not crying from that last part.
I swear, I'm not.
Nope.

Okay, so I'm a liar. Whoops. But... NO ugh Lucius why why why... he was so young-ish...
MagicMyth83 chapter 18 . 3/26
Lady, I'm five months pregnant, and waaaaaaaaaay too emotional to handle this. I'm tearing up over Lucius Malfoy!
crazychick-1027 chapter 18 . 3/26
Please please update soon!
jennydcg chapter 18 . 3/24
I Am crying now! Its just too much... Great work, Please update soon
Baitdcat chapter 18 . 3/23
Sad as this chapter may be, I am glad Draco had managed to say his 'goodbye' before the inevitable. Not everyone gets that chance. Great to see you back!
potterhead27 chapter 18 . 3/22
what kind of death is that... NO.. i mean i love this story its great but a death like that should not be said in 2 sentences. I mean its lucius death.. but i guess it adds the effect... its good pls update soon! :-)
luv-my-pug-roni2010 chapter 18 . 3/22
Great moment between Lucius and Draco..