Reviews for The Accidental Malfoy
avis1765 chapter 8 . 6/22
Damn, Astoria is a real 'C' word.
Airove chapter 21 . 6/9
Just finished, and I did like it. And of course there's a but coming along, but as happy as I am that we got lots of screen time with multiple characters, there was a notable lack of dramione interaction until the end. Like the very end. I understand having a good build up, but even when the confession came along, we had so little scenes with the two together that it felt forced. All we knew of their feelings was through other characters saying they noticed, with little to go by in thier actual dialogue or body language. Still, I enjoyed the read, just wished we got a little more depth between our main characters.
MissJade07 chapter 21 . 6/1
very heartwarming story... loved it so much
MissJade07 chapter 21 . 6/1
heartwarming, well planned story line and excellent fanfiction
MissJade07 chapter 13 . 6/1
I'm so happy about this story! Excellent plot, and very original.
roxy05 chapter 21 . 5/20
I read this story several times and it never fails to make me cry and bebin love. Love it very much
HawkAngel XD chapter 21 . 5/8
lovely work!

HawkAngel
I am not a fan of this stout. I think you are a great writer but this story just rubs me the wrong way which is why I can't read another chapter
throughhiseyes chapter 21 . 5/2
this was amazing story!
Lovely story and great writing!
Montara chapter 21 . 3/26
Read it in one go. It was a very realistic take about a situation like theirs. I can't believe I was sad that Lucius died, he did so many bad things and yet, in the end, he died a better man.

And Hermione managed to find love with Draco...they were both changed in the end, again, for the better since they found love and had their baby. Lucia...wow, never expected that name, but in a way it was the perfect name for her.

Thank you for sharing you story! I loved it! :)
youknees chapter 2 . 3/16
This story is interesting. Something different from what i usually read. I'm excited of how they will fall for each other. Weee
Lizzy-or-lazy chapter 21 . 2/28
Great story, although I found it sometimes a little too naive :)
starspangledpumpkin chapter 14 . 2/22
Middle aged suburban women are the worst. One spat on my friend because she was a teen with a four year old. The kid wasn't even hers. She was just a nanny.
starspangledpumpkin chapter 12 . 2/22
ah, now i see.
I'm glad that the Malfoy's put family above al, else. I feel like that's a Slytherin thing. Blood is thicker than water (no pun intended)
and that Hufflepuff is The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb
1,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »