Reviews for The Accidental Malfoy
sherriithewriter chapter 21 . 10/13
Great story. I started reading it on another website, but never got to finish it. Thank you for doing such a great job with your stories.
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 21 . 9/22
Aww
sshanholtzer44 chapter 21 . 8/18
This is a great story and very well written, I'm glad i found it. It has been a while since i actually finished a story i started reading because they all seem the same after a while, or they were just so awfully written i couldn't stick with it. This was a very original idea and you wrote it beautifully. Although i wish there was a little more, the ending was lovely. Thank you for sharing this story.
Hanable-13 chapter 21 . 8/17
happy ending.

H }:)
slytherinsal chapter 21 . 8/7
Astoria has no idea what photoshop is, and if I was Draco, knowing that she had hastened my father's death, I'd be talking to someone about stitching her up good and proper so Draco was the long-abandoned husband.
Aries Druella chapter 1 . 8/2
I know it's been a couple of years but, is there any chance of an epilogue? One where Lucia talks to Lucius' portrait? Yes? Maybe? None? Please? I beg you? I need more TT
He rolled his eyes. "Girl, I've lived through the Dark Lord. Do you think I'm going to be afraid of you?"
Ok I'm sorry but this line CRACKS ME UP. I always think of Lucius rolling his eyes and snapping his fingers at Astoria emphasizing in GIRL ~ps love your stories you're a brilliant author :)
lrmorena chapter 21 . 7/15
I found this story casually and I did love it. Thanks
Kippy chapter 21 . 7/15
It's messed up how sweet I think the baby's name is. You've written Lucius really well... Especially considering that I feel sympathy for his character.
Nicely written story.
zeethefangirl1703 chapter 1 . 7/3
DRACO TIME!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 21 . 6/21
What a beautiful story!
Chica90 chapter 6 . 6/9
I always knew he was genuine in his want of children, Luna is smart they should listen to her more often!
Hermione gets an abortion and regains control over her life. Malfoy can go fuck himself. The end.
Dramione fan chapter 21 . 5/23
This was awesome you should make a sequel if you already have tell an ASAP. I love dramione fanfics this was one of my favourites
1,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »